Chapter LIX: The Library.

Quick thing. Idk if yall seen this video, but it's like... Gay 100, so watch it because this is what this one-shot is based on. It's also like... 2007 in the setting, so don't butcher me about the outfit because yes, it's fucking ugly, but it's how everyone used to dress back in the day. Lime alert... not a FULL lemon, unless yall want part two or something. If you not about the gay lemons, don't drink the gay lemonade. Period. For those of yall who do drink it, enjoy. P.S They're in college... 21 and 22.

"Violet, we're only coming here to study. Okay?" Clementine looked at her with seriousness filling her eyes. In return, Violet gave her an eye roll as if her intentions would ever be pure. Violet is basically a sex machine, so, why wouldn't Clem think her intentions were unholy.

Violet sat down at the wooden table in a secluded area of the library, where no one goes, which is the civil war biography section. To keep herself occupied, she took a few Captain America comics with her and kept Clementine close. 

She fiddled with the button on her jeans while she waited for Clem to find her history book. Well, it had already been about seven minutes since she was left by her lonesome. Violet soon began to wonder where her girlfriend was. She got up, leaving one of her comic books on the table with curiosity filling her quickly. 

Her eyes skimmed the sections as she walked slowly, looking for her precious Clementine. Walking at a steady pace, her heart filled with anticipation until her eyes land on the brunette. She sat there on the floor with her blue mini skirt on, her white mid shin boots, Her white tank top that fitted her figure very well and a smile planted on her face while she read a book about the Civil War.

Why is she smiling while she's reading the civil war? No one knows.

(Lmfao, She's Fucking Insane.)

Violet joined her and slid down the wall looking over at Clementine with a smile permanently hitched to her lips. Clementine looked up from her book with curiosity, "Yes, my love?" She had an eyebrow raised. "Wondering why you're smiling at the Civil War. That's all." Violet shrugged and opened her comic book to where she left off.

A peaceful silence fell between them while they read. People don't go to libraries on Saturdays, especially when you're in college. Even the librarian wasn't on duty. Probably asleep in the back of the building. 

Clem looked over at Violet with the same curious eyes before asking a random question; "What does it taste like?" 

Since Clementine didn't specify the question, Violet was lost. "What does what taste like?" 

"Pussy." She quickly answered, a smirk finding it's way to her face again. "I don't know." Violet shrugged in an attempt to not listen to Clem's nonsense. But she couldn't tune her out. "Seriously, I wanna know." 

An idea came to Violet's head. She opened her legs and looked at Clementine daringly.

"W- what? Come on." 

"You wanted to know." 

"I don't wanna know that bad. I'm just curious is all." She playfully rolled her eyes. You can see right through her lies. 

"Well, I don't know. It tastes good... I like it." Violet gave Clem one of the slyest smiles ever seen. 

"Oh, really? I know you like it." Clem replied with sarcasm dripping her tone.

Of course, Violet couldn't take her seriously and chuckled a bit. 

"Okay, I mean, like... what does it taste like?" She became serious somewhat. 

A mean lean sigh left Violet's lips, trying to understand why Clem would want to know. 

"Does it taste like chicken? Does it taste like potatoes? I mean- Does it taste like tuna?" Clem made several hand motions, showing she had a severe interest in the topic.

"It depends. It's always a little different... and- and... I guess... a little salty. And everybody is unique." Violet tried to explain in the best way she could and finished with a smile.

"What do I taste like?" Clementine decided to take it to another level and match her girlfriend's smile which led to Violet leaning in for a kiss, only to be stopped by Clem. "You asked."

"I would just assume it's nasty so..." Clementine looked at the blonde for a second before looking at the ceiling. 

"Why?"

"Because it's a moist cavity between your legs, Vi."

"A moist cavity?"

"It is, and sometimes it gets sweaty, so it sometimes smells, so it's just a little gross."

"It's definitely not. You want it... you want it clean..." Violet trailed off before looking at her in a realization of the endless possibilities. 

"You really wanna know what you taste like?" She closed her book and looked over at Clem.

"Well, I asked, didn't I?"

She knew exactly what Clem was doing. She leaned into her neck, her warm breath touching her skin sent shivers down the brunette's spine and she tried to fight it. 

She took one hand and ran it up her caramel colored legs and whispered, "Open them.".

By this point, Clementine was basically fighting off the knots in her stomach. Especially when she opened her legs.

Violets warm hand found its way into Clementine's underwear, making her shudder. Making her breath hitch and causing her eyes to close tight. Clementine couldn't even cope with what was happening at that point. Her mind was telling her to stay calm, but her body was telling her so many other things. Not to mention when Violet slid a finger inside of her lover, making her gasp quietly and dig her nails into the carpet of the book filled building, she felt like she was in heaven. 

Like everything was moving in slow motion. Clem already knew she couldn't do anything except roll her eyes to the back of her head until Violet got what she wanted.

She slowly slid her hand back out and looked Clementine in her eyes, sucking on her fingers. 

The way her cheeks went inwards when she cleaned her fingers had given Clementine a whole different mood. She didn't know what to do... She just sat there in awe watching her girlfriend's lips form to say...

"You taste... so fucking good."