Chapter VII: Honey Moon.

**Violets POV**

(Continued from the last chapter.)

They're 28. I can't picture them being 30 so like... let's pretend. I can only imagine what is somewhat real.

Inner thoughts will be in italics 

It felt weird to see my parents. After all these years... Now they support me. They claim they reacted out of anger or just utter confusion. They were upset because that's not what they believed in and they didn't know how to deal with it. My dad is a very angry man. I remember the exact words that he said to me before he kicked me out; "You don't belong here you little satanic shit! This is a Christian home! GET OUT! " And those words made me hurt badly, not only did it affect me emotionally, but it also affected me physically. I stopped eating, drinking and sleeping at some points because it made me overthink a lot. Like... was I wrong? Or; I wish I wasn't like this' And I would try to come up with ways to make myself straight but it wouldn't help. Louis was the one who made me into the woman I am today. He pulled me out of that hole and made me strong. Made my self-confidence and my self-esteem real hard to bring back down. He made me proud of who I am and that's why I love and appreciate him with everything I've got in me. 

"Violet?" Louis tapped me. "What, Louis? " I groaned out of my sleep. " Get up, we landed. Unless you wanna go back to Georgia, I suggest you get up. " I said with a chuckle. "Violet, baby, get up. " Clementine took my hand in hers and gently pulled me up.  I stretched my arms and heard a lot of my bones crack back into place. We'd been on that plane for 10 going on 11 hours. I got my bag from the compartment above and walked off of the plane. "Welcome. to the beautiful island of Hawaii!" Louis said as we stepped into the airport and off of the plane. I could already see the palm trees and the sun beaming through the glass from which the airport was built out of. It was amazing. Sand surrounded whatever wasn't the road. " Guess what I wanna do. " Clem grabbed my hand.  " What? " I lower my head to get down to her level. "Me, you, and the beach. Something about it is just calling my name. Especially at night, when nobody's there." She whispered to me with seductiveness, sending chills down my spine and goosebumps all down my arm. " If that's what you want, then that's what you'll get. " I kiss her on her cheek.

Louis and Sophie tagged along with us for our honeymoon. It just seemed like a good idea since Louis was planning to propose anyway. Surprisingly, everyone doesn't know. Only I do. Louis told me to keep it to myself and he seemed pretty serious about it, which scares me because he never is. The ring is beautiful. He's got two weeks until we go home, which also means, he has two weeks to propose to Sophie. This is the perfect time and place. Take her hand in yours, read her a letter or something of that nature, get down one knee, and pop the big question. Especially in the night time, with the moonlight glowing and the waves just crashing and pure silence surrounding you. Ughhh. That's a dream come true. 

I tripped on the uneven ground and snapped out of my thoughts. "Shit. " I muttered quietly. "Pay attention silly. " Clementine smirked. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "Louis is out front, he said... "I've got the rental. Come on. ". " She said, looking down at her phone with an understanding look. " Come on." Sophie lead us outside as if she knew where she was going. Louis was waiting in a black four-seater dodge with a smile on his face. "Get in slowpokes." He revved the engine up. We put out bags in the trunk and hopped in the car. Sophie sat on the left, Clementine sat in the middle, and I sat on the right. The back of the car had some reasonable space. It was alright, considering we all knew each other and we're actually kinda close, almost best friends.

X____________________________X

Once we settled into the hotel room, I stretched out on the bed, attempting to resume my sleep. But sadly, I was interrupted by Clementine jumping on top of me. " Oof. " I breathed out as I was hit with the sudden impact. " Violetttt. " She whined. " Yessssss. " I chuckle and drag my response. " I love you so much, and I wanna go to the beach and sit on the sand and pretty much get a tan. I need one before we go back home. " She giggled with happiness. " Well get ready and then we'll go. Right after we eat, of course. " I wrap my arms around her. "Something about me you never knew... I used to surf when I was in high school. Every time Lee and Carley took me to the beach, I used to surf... Until the lifeguards had to come "save" me because there was a "Shark in the area. ". I never went surfing again because Lee was too scared to let me. I understood why though." She sat up and stated with irritation but understanding. Just as I was about to say something, Louis knocked on the door. " You guys ready? I'm hungry. " I heard his voice barely reaching past the door.