Chapter XIII: Gray Hair.

Mommy is Clem, Mom is Violet. Just in case anyone gets confused. 

*Violet's POV*

The time had finally come. It was the day Clementine comes home. AJ has been driving me crazy for the past month. Clem was on a business trip and needed me to watch him. He's our son, but I'm almost ready to lock him out of the house and let him figure out how to get in. 

"MOM!" AJ screamed in the back seat for no reason what so ever, making me swerve the car in fright. 

"AJ, what the fuck. Please don't do that while I'm driving. At that, we're at the airport and there are people crossing. What's the matter?" I looked at him through the mirror. 

"I SEE MOMMY. " He screamed again. 

I turned my head so fast I gave myself fucking whiplash. 

I locked my eyes onto her and pulled into a conveniently open parking spot right in front of the building. 

I jumped out of the car and opened AJ's door for him. 

"MOMMY! MOMMY!" AJ screamed out for her. 

"CLEMENTINE! " 

Yes, we ran after her. 

Yes, AJ is on my back because of how slow he is.

But it's only because he's little.

X-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_X

*Clem's POV* 

I kept hearing familiar voices but I couldn't see over the taller people.

"AJ? VIOLET?" I attempted to call out for them. 

I moved toward the street and looked to my left and saw our car. 

Okay so, they're here, but I don't see them and Violet isn't answering her phone. 

I looked to my right then back to my left and I was basically tackled. 

"Clem, I missed you so much." Violet cried in my neck. 

"I missed you too. And where's AJ?" 

He answered my question but grabbing my leg and giving me what I guess was a hug. 

"There's my goofball. " I chuckle and pick him up to hug him. 

"You hungry? I know you were on a 10-hour flight and everything, so if you wanna get something to eat on the way home, we can. " Violet shrugged after detaching herself from me.  

"Or, you can make me something at home, and... maybe... Just maybe, I'll reward you later on tonight. " I whispered the last bit in her ear, making her cheeks turn to a dark shade of red. 

"Any ideas on what to cook?" She asked me with a smirk. 

"No matter what you cook, I'll be satisfied. " I planted a kiss on her lips. 

"What are you doing? " AJ chuckled.

"You've seen us do this a million times. " I replied with a small amount of laughter.

"It's gross. " He fake barfed. 

"Well then, is this gross?" I asked him before lifting him up into the air and filling his face with kisses. 

"I surrender! I surrender! " He cackled while in the air.

Violet couldn't help but smile. 

"C'mon... I wanna hurry and get home. "

X-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_X

"You know, AJ's been driving me CRAZY for the past month. " She sighed while unlocking our house door. 

"He's a handful. " I nodded my head, walking in and looking around at everything and seeing how it stayed the same. 

"YOU THINK?" She chuckled and locked the door.  

"Now, come on. I wasn't THAT bad. " Aj smirked while taking my luggage upstairs. 

"AJ, she's 28 and has gray hair. That pretty much sums it up. " I chuckled and sat on the couch, 

"WHAT? You're fucking kidding, right? Clem. " She stroked her fingers, almost breaking her eyes to look through her short cut for gray hairs. 

"That's not helping Violet. " I sighed. 

"Come sit down. Aj's upstairs... putting my stuff away which will take a while, so we might have some time to ourselves for a little. " I gave her a reassuring smile. 

She plopped down on the couch beside me and let out a deep sigh. 

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer. 

"I really love you Vi." I kissed her cheek. 

"I love the way you smell. Oh, and I love you too. " She planted a kiss on my lips. 

Just as we were about to doze off, AJ came back in the house with a dog. 

"MOMMY, can we keep it?" AJ gave me the most innocent smile ever.

I looked over at Violet, whose heart was still in her ass.

"PLEASEEEE" AJ begged. 

"It'll give him something to do and it'll keep him busy at all times. Guarantee that he probably won't bother you as much. " For some reason, I felt like this was a good thing. 

"As long as he's not yelling and breaking things, which he won't because he wants to keep the dog, it's okay. " She shrugged her shoulders.

"Yeah, we can keep it. I'll wash her and mom will go buy the things we need for it. " 

(I know this is kind of a movie cliche, but I really like the fact that Rosie can be Clem's dog, so now Rosie is a part of the family. )

"Aj, when the hell did you go outside?" Violet opened her eyes in realization.

"Oh my god. We're really bad parents Violet. " 

"Oh and Mommy, you have gray hair too." 

"I DO?"