Chapter LXI: July 22. (Part I)

"Happy Birthday, Vi." Clementine smiled, standing on the side of the bed and gave her girlfriend a kiss on her cheek. Violet groaned in response, sighing and pulling the covers over her head. 

"What's today?" Vi's voice was groggy as she questioned Clementine. "Friday, July 22." Clementine tugged the covers off of Violet. "Can we reschedule for tomorrow?" 

"Violet, we can't reschedule, it's your birthday." Clementine chuckled, planting kisses all over Vi's face. Violet groaned more and more. They eventually turned into raspy chuckles that made Clementine's heart smile. 

"Clem... I can't get up." Violet tried to sound as serious as possible. Clementine raised an eyebrow, "Why not?" 

"Because... I'm pregnant... and... It's your baby." Violet laid on her back and showed Clementine her stomach, rubbing it in circles. "See?" She poked her stomach out, holding back laughter. 

"I got you nuggets." Clementine chuckled at Violet's childish antics. 

Violet shot up and smiled, "For breakfast? Forreal?" 

"Well, it's almost 1 o'clock, so... lunch. but since you haven't eaten anything, yeah, we'll call it breakfast." Clem shrugged her shoulders and put the Nuggets on the side table. 

Violet stood up and stretched, listening to her bones crack. 

"I love you, Clem." Violet leaned in to place a kiss on Clementine's lips.

Clementine turned her head just in time to dodge the morning breath that was about to uppercut her nose. 

"Nope, go brush your teeth, then give me a kiss." She ordered, denying Violet's kisses which was rare from her.

Violet furiously groaned and headed to the bathroom to get rid of her morning breath. 

She knew Clementine was strict about that, she should've known she was gonna get swerved, but she figured since it was her birthday and all, she would get an exception, but, she was wrong. 

Violet ran her toothbrush under the faucet, cold water of course. 

She applied the toothpaste to the orange toothbrush, then proceeded to commit the original actions she intended to commit: The brushing of her teeth.

She looked up in the mirror, watching herself brush the front teeth first, thinking about how long she'd been alive... How much she hurt and how much happiness she felt over the years altogether. 

Twenty-five.

Twenty-five with a loving girlfriend, a house, her master's degree, a group of lifelong friends, a couple of exes she wishes to never see again, a good paying job... What more could she ask for? 

She began washing her face after rinsing her mouth out.

Clementine hummed their favorite song to herself, typing away on her phone, not even noticing how long she'd been standing... in front of the bed at that.

Of course, Louis had taken up all of her attention at the moment.

------------

Belouga: So, what're the plans for you guys today? 

Tangerine: She said she didn't wanna do anything big, so just a picnic. 

Belouga: Ouuuuu, where?

Tangerine: There's this creek, literally nobody goes there because you have to walk along the train tracks to get to it... It's so peaceful and so much grass and sun and nature and it's like, right behind our house, therefore, we get the easy way out. Imagine all the stuff we can do there with anyone interrupting. 

Belouga: Are you secretly hinting at your sex life... or am I taking this the wrong way?

Tangerine: WHAT? NO. I was talking about walking on the rocks, or just simply eating without any kids walking past and kicking dirt on us, or homophobic assholes walking by and making weird faces... or old people thinking that we're like... sisters or something. That really bothers me. 

Belouga: LMFAOOAOO They think that you guys are SISTERS? You look NOTHING alike. I'm literally ROLLING RN

Belouga: Oh my godddd, lmfaooo. 

Tangerine: It's not funny Lou, wtf. That's like... Disgusting.

Belouga: It's hilarious. *Wipes tear*

Tangerine: Oh god. You're so... you.

Belouga: And that's why you love me. 

Tangerine: ...

Belouga: You wound me, Clem.

Belouga: Anyways, enjoy your day. Make sure you have lots of sex. Even add in a round for me since Aasim is on a business trip. 

Tangerine: Louis!

Belouga: Alright, alright... How about 2?

Belouga: OKAY, IM DONE. ENJOY YOUR DAY.

Tangerine: I'll think about your request, have a good day.

Belouga: I knew it. Text me tomorrow so we can make plans for the weekend.

Tangerine: Okey-dokey.

--------------------

"You know, you sing that song every night before you go to sleep?" Violet came from out of nowhere and wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's waist from behind.  

"I do?" Clem chuckled at the unknowingness of this everyday action. "Yup, every night." Violet smiled and kissed Clementine's cheek. "So, what do we have planned for today?" Violet asked before kissing her cheek again. "Well, A picnic, that's about it."

"It's like... a thousand degrees outside." Violet chuckled, resting her head on Clementine's shoulder. "Yet, you still cling onto me as if it's two degrees."

"I do not!" 

"You do. You like me all hot and sweaty." 

"Well, on certain occasions..." 

"Like?" 

"Like this." Violet quickly blurted out before placing playful kisses on Clementine's neck, making her squirm and giggle in her grasp.

"Alright, alright! I surrender!" Clem giggled some more, still failing to escape her arms. 

Clementine spun around in her arms and was face to face with Violet. 

"I love you, Clem." Violet smiled, showing her pearly, white, clean teeth. 

"I love you too... Happy birthday." She reciprocated a smile.

Clem decided that now was the time since she fixed her morning breath situation.

She propped herself on her tippytoes and found her lips on Violet's.

Every time they kissed, it always felt like their first. Each kiss meant something and they put their all into every last one of them. 

"So, you got a thing for personal hygiene or what?" Violet teased, raising an eyebrow at Clem. "Maybe, Maybe not."

"You remember that creek we went to before we moved in? That's where we're going." 

"The one right behind the house?"

"Yup... We're only going because it's a creek there. I wanna walk across the rocks and whatnot."

"You're gonna fall in. I just know it."

"I'm down to get wet."

"That sounded kinky."

"You know what I meant."

---------------

A/N

This is only part one. Part two will be out soon. I dunno what route I wanna take with this next chapter. Smut, maybe... like late in the chapter when they're in the house because it's too fucking hot for that outside. So yeah, maybe when they get back. I'll just make it up as I go. I hope you enjoy. Tysm.