Chapter XLVIII: Just "Friends". (Part II)

That title looks a mess, but it has to be like that. Just wait until you see what I've got in stock for you guys. If you read my message board, you know what's coming up next. I'm having one of those days and I haven't had one of these days since I wrote "Sleep Tight.". My mind is a dirty place, so you have to suffer just because. I hope you enjoy.

If you find any typos, let me know, please. I need this to be perfect.

Oh god. Very descriptive lemon. Please be advised. 

S E N D

H E L P.

*Clementine's POV*

Violet pulled up into the empty driveway in front of my house and parked her car.

She has this thing... when she won't let me open my own doors. 

The amount of manners she has is... weird.

But the only weird thing is that she won't open the door for Brody or whoever else. 

Just me.

And I think that's sweet.

When she got out of the car, I didn't even attempt to reach for my door or else I would be scolded to the death of me and never hear the end of it.

She popped the door open and took my hand gently.

The soft touch of her skin alone was enough to make me turn red like an apple.

She grabbed my bookbag for me and followed close behind me while she waited for me to open the door. 

After about 2 minutes of fumbling with the keys, I finally got it open.

"You know your house if fucking amazing, right?" Violet looked around like she'd never seen it before.

"It's been like this forever, same blue couches, same recliners, same carpet, same white walls with no scratches or nothing, same tv mounted on the wall. 

It's been like this for years.

"You know I live in a one-story house with my mom, dad, 3 sisters and brother, right? I know I'm at Louis' house more than I'm home, but when I'm there, it's HELL. At least you have your own room. I'm 18 and share a room with a 9-year-old." She rolled her eyes at the thought.

"Lee and Carley are enough as it is. They make up for the siblings I don't have." 

"Lee is like the friend you can tell all your secrets to and he won't tell anybody." I exaggerated how nice it is to have my dad as a friend. 

"Carley is your bestie though." Violet added in.

I scoffed with a smile and began walking to the kitchen.

"Want anything to eat?" I looked back at her over my shoulder.

"Yeah, but-"

"Violet, don't start." I tried to hide my blush but inevitably failed.

"Fine. Got any fruit besides Clementine?" She had a sarcastic tone coating her voice, plopping down in the chair in front of the island.

"We have... apples, bananas, pomegranates, oranges, kiwi, some.. exotic looking thing, grapefruit, pineapples... Basically every fruit in the book." I went off the list of things in the fridge only to realize it never ends.