Chapter IV: Vows.

*LEMON ALERTTT* 

Just so you know, this is the continuation of anger management but I decided to change the name because god knows what and I'm gonna be on some fifty shades of gray type shit on this one, just saying. Anyways, enjoy.

** Violet's POV** 

4 Years later. (August)

I jumped up out of bed after realizing what time it was. " Shit, I'm gonna be late! " I mutter to myself angrily. Looking around the room, Clementine was nowhere to be found, clothes scattered all over the floor from last nights adventure, the tips of my ears turn red as I think about it. Snapping back into reality, I yell Clementine's name, my voice echoing through our house, still getting no response. " Fuck. " I frown my face as I look for a shirt to wear. I found a white button-up, freshly pressed out, sitting on the nightstand with a tie on top of it. "Thank god. " I sigh in relief as I hurried and buttoned my shirt. The tie was the most difficult part. It was my enemy and I could never defeat it. I threw my jeans on and ran downstairs. 

" Clem? " I look for her as I walk through the house. " Yes, my love? " She finally answers, peaking from out of the kitchen. " Good morning. " I hug her from behind and kiss her cheek. "Good morning. Did you sleep okay? " She asked as she twirled around in my arms, wrapping her arms around my neck. " I slept well. You? " I answer and connect foreheads with her. " I slept great. You kinda put me to sleep if you catch my drift. " She whispered to me, causing my cheeks to turn red. "And I'd do it every night if I could. " I kissed her softly. I noticed she was standing on her tippy toes and decided I should pick her up. ' I can be a little late today.' I think to myself. I sat her down gently on the island that had a marble countertop and connected lips with her passionately. " Violet, you know that it's Saturday, right? " She looked at me curiously. " It is? I thought it was Friday. " I admit with a dumb face. " You don't work on weekends silly. " She unbuttoned my shirts top two buttons, making me feel wild inside. I had to control myself until later.

I dragged my body up the steps, feeling my soul get heavy caused by being separated from her. I ran into our bedroom and finished unbuttoning my shirt and folded it, leaving it to be fresh on Monday morning. I slid my jeans off and slid on some nicely fitted sweatpants and a wife beater (A white tank top/ undershirt). I ran back down the steps like a five-year-old on Christmas morning and reunited with Clem in the kitchen who was now cooking breakfast. I caught the whiff the second I stepped foot downstairs. " Babe? " I tried worrying about what she was cooking but couldn't keep my eyes off of her body that stood in front of me half naked. " Yes? " She turned around and looked at me. " Um, whatcha making? " I asked as I sniffed the air curiously. " Bacon, eggs, and pancakes. Your favorite-- second favorite thing to eat. " She corrected herself, giving me a smirk before she turned her head back to the food. 

I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck gently, making her let out a few quiet moans. " Violet, I don't wanna burn the food. " She chuckled. I kissed her one last time and propped myself up on the counter. " You know what's on my mind? " I asked tilting my head at her. " No, what? " She replied with curiosity. " Our wedding day. It's gonna be amazing. " I felt a smile on my face automatically. " Well, I can't wait for it. I'm hoping it'll be pretty soon. " She hinted at me, causing my eyes to widen in realization. " It might be, it might not. " I teased, causing her to look at me with a fake frown. " Might? That says a lot. " She walked over to me as I sat on the counter. " Well, if you continue to act right, you'll receive a reward. " I shrugged my shoulders and looked her up and down, licking my lips. " We got our own house, cars, jobs and pretty much everything we want. Now, all that's left is kids and marriage. " She wrapped her arms around my neck seductively. " Well, I don't think I'll be a bad parent... or wife, so I'm up for it. " I chuckled with a fast heartbeat at the thought of our future together.