Chapter XXI: 1-800-Fix-A-Flat.

*Clementine's POV*

Finally, after about 30 minutes of endless struggling, I was finally out of the house. 

And I'm late for work. 

I forgot my charger, I didn't eat breakfast, my hair isn't cooperating with me, I keep getting wedgies...

This day is all fucked as of now. 

My fucking car keeps drifting.

I sighed and pulled over my car on a small street. 

My car started dinging and a little red thing popped up next to the engine light. 

"Fuck. Are you serious right now?" I rubbed my forehead in frustration. 

I got out the car to check out the problem. 

My tire was straight flat. 

No wonder why it sounded like a horse was riding beside me. 

I know I should've known that, but I'm tired as fuck. 

I stood there looking at the tired for a good 10 minutes.

I sure am gonna get it today. 

My boss will have a wonderful time drowning me in paperwork to make up for the time missed. 

Then, the idea to call someone popped into my head.

But who?

"Call 1-800-Fix-A-Flat Today!" The radio coincidentally yelled from inside the car. 

I looked up at the sky. 

There must be a god somewhere. 

I pulled my phone out and dialed the number. 

"Hey, this is Louis at Mr.Fix A Flat. How may we help you today?" A man answered the phone with a happy tome.

"Well, my engine light is on and my tire is dead flat. " I looked down at it once more. 

" Where are you? We'll send you help right away. " He sounded determined. 

"You know where the Marsh house is? I'm right in behind it, on Hilton street. " I informed him looking at the street sign, then my watch. 

"What kind of car is it? Need to make sure we bring the right tools. " 

"Mercedes Benz C- class." Honestly, that's the only thing I know about my car. 

"Hang tight. Someone is on their way, they'll be there in five minutes. " He most likely said that with a smile.

-----------------------

After about almost ten minutes, a van finally pulled up. 

"You called for your engine light and a flat tire?" The female voice said from out the window. 

"Yeah... hey. " I stared at the tire on my car then looked up at her. 

"Hey." She gave me a small smile while getting out of the car. 

"Let me take a look at it. " She crouched down at the tired to see where it had burst. 

I glanced at her only to look at her instantly, shocked at how pretty she was.

Green eyes, blonde hair, a cute smile, a smirk probably would fit her better, her voice stood out to me... she was amazing. 

I could swear I know her from somewhere.