Chapter XXIV: Under The Stars.

Part 2 to abuse, because I don't need sleep, and it's not like I can get any anyways.

*Violet's POV*

Clem's driving, sadly, which means we have a higher chance of dying.

Ohhhh no... I don't wanna lose my life, ahhhh, I'm scared. 

Clem and Aasim, aka, PASSENGER SEAT DRIVER, are sitting up front, Louis and I are in the back.

"Clem, unlock the windows and let a nice summer breeze in here, no air conditioner is needed." He had a childish smirk on his face. 

"Clem, please? He fucking farted." I covered my nose and scrunched up my face.

"It smells like a rat died in your ass." I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Louis, fuck you." Aasim sighed, holding his nose tight.

Clem unlocked and rolled down the windows, allowing us to breathe again. 

"We can do that tonight. You've earned it." Louis smirked at Aasim.

"Sometimes, I rethink my life choices because of you guys... Sometimes Violet... But it's rare. But with the rest of you with the exception of Ruby and James, I really wonder why we're all friends." Clem chuckled and looked through the mirror, only to see Louis giving her a toothy smile.

"You look like a leprechaun." I teased him for literally no reason. 

"And you look like an angry lesbian. " He chuckled. 

"I am." I agree with him for the first time in forever. 

"Clem, ever since you came around, Violet's been so happy, thank the gods above for you, otherwise, Violet would've still been emo and no one knows how far that could've gone." Aasim brought up memories from middle school through ninth grade. 

"Aasim, wanna tell her how you were right along with me? " I tilted my head.

Louis was losing air from laughter. 

Aasim didn't answer. 

"Okay, since he doesn't wanna answer... Him and I were in a heavy metal band together, it was just the two of us writing about how we hate our parents, rooms painted black, screamo posters on the wall and shit... As you can see, we both regret it. I wasn't hardcore emo though. I was sort of a... delinquent. One of the bad boys. Aasim was hardcore emo though. He used to be like "I wrote a song. " And all the lyrics would be like "I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE, FUCK MY MOM AND DAD AND MY GRANDMOM". We were in it together so I'd just be like "Fuck school" and whatnot. He was soooo angry. I just didn't listen to anyone and liked screamo music." I remembered the stages of life from not too long ago. 

We were about 14 and 15. 

It's been... 11 years since then and we're still friends. 

"Then Clem came and you got all happy, then it got boring so, I grew out of it. " Aasim shrugged his shoulders, completely embarrassed. 

"Then you and Louis fell in love, am I right?" I raised an eyebrow. 

"Sure is." Louis answered for him. 

"As good of a student as I was, why do you think Violet caught my attention in the first place? I know it's a cliche, with the whole 'good girl falls for the badass of the school' thing ... but it happens. " Clem chuckled and looked at me through the mirror, earning a small smile.