Chapter XXXIX: The Closet.

*Clementine's POV*

Lemon warning; sorta.

One minute we were talking about Avengers, next thing you know, we're kissing.

Nothing new. 

I still need to work my way up to telling Lee and Carley that Violet and I are dating. 

But I don't know how.

I also don't know how they don't know.

This shit doesn't make any sense. 

Lee has to know.

He sees and hears everything.

.....

"Clem?" Violet brought me back to reality, grabbing my hand.

I looked at her and didn't say anything, giving her attentive eyes.

"You need to breathe. You've been holding your breath for like thirty seconds." She put her hand on my knee, rubbing it comfortingly. 

I Exhaled and looked at my doorknob and decided to lock it just in case.

"What even are we?" I asked Violet after calming myself down. 

"Boyfriend and girlfriend." She cracked a joke, managing to make me laugh.

"I like how you answered that question even though we've been together for like... 7 months now."

"Wonder how this all started."

"You're a bad boy and the typical 'good girl falls for bad boy' happened." I sarcastically went over the cliche. 

"You're not a good girl. You just haven't been caught." 

"Well, I'm a senior. I can't afford to get caught. There's a whole lot of life ahead of me... ahead of us." I smile and kiss her cheek. 

"Clem, it's kinda hot in here. Oh my god..." She slid off her black leather jacket.

"Well, it's seventy degrees outside and you have on a leather jacket. Have you fallen off your motorcycle or do you just wear the jacket because you think it's cool?" I raised an eyebrow looking her up and down.

"Well, both." She sighed and laid down on my bed, resting her head on my pillow. 

"Violet I told you about being careful on that death machi-"

"I was just kidding. I haven't fallen off of it... yet." She glanced over at me with a smirk.

"When you break an arm, don't say anything to me."

"Oh please, If I break an arm, you won't be able to separate yourself from me." She rolled her eyes playfully.

"You know me too well. I love that." 

She chuckled at my statement and patted the bed, asking for me to join her.

I rested next to her and looked over at her. 

"You're so beautiful. Honestly, I don't know what I did to deserve you and what I do to keep you." She softly kissed me, making my heart beat a thousand times faster.

"Well, one thing is that you're a sweet talker." I poked her nose with my finger and smiled. 

"I only speak words of truth and from the heart." She dramatically held her area over her chest, pretending her heart was hurt. 

"Now I see why you and Louis are friends."

"OUCH." She sat up and looked over at me like I was crazy.