Chapter LXVII: A Night To Remember.

Part IV, just like I offered. 

*Violet*

PianoBitch: Soooo, You guys are really wearing purple and orange to prom...?

PurpleLesbian: Fuck yeah.

PianoBitch: That's outrageous. 

PurpleLesbian: And...? 

PianoBitch: I love it.

PurpleLesbian: Ikr. I'm coming over to your place now... We're getting ready together. Brody, Sophie, and Ruby are taking care of Clementine.

PianoBitch: Bill Gates- I mean my 'dad' isn't home, so we can have the after party here too. He's out for the rest of the fucking month.

PurpleLesbian: Hell yeah. 

PianoBitch: Marlon and the guys are already here. Let's go lesbian. We're all waiting for you.

PurpleLesbian: I'm leaving now, see you soon.

-----------------------

 "Mom?" Violet's voice echoed through the one-floor house as she walked to the living room. "Yes, sweetheart?" Her mother spoke clearly, seeming as sober as sober could be. Violet was caught off guard by this. "I'm gonna go to Louis' house... If you need anything, you know my number." Violet informed her mom as if she was a child. "I will. Enjoy your night." She smiled profoundly. 

"Oh... Yeah, mom?" Violet stopped in her tracks. "Yeah?" Her mother's pool of reflection that would be called eyes. "Happy two months of being sober... Don't think I didn't notice. I'm proud of you." Violet warmly wrapped her arms around her mother. "I need to do it... For you... And your brother and sisters... Your dad isn't gonna change, so I'll change for the both of us and makeup everything to you. You suffered the most... I love you... Enjoy your prom." 

"I love you too... And I'm glad." Violet kissed her moms forehead, being grateful that she gave her another chance and didn't shut her as she went through hard times in her life. "Bye guys." Violet waved to her siblings sitting on the couch. "No more mosquito bite! Be careful." Summer tried to throw on her most serious voice. "I will." Violet chuckled before walking out of the door.

---------------------

*Clementine*

Brody, Ruby, and Sophie were already at Clementine's place. They were already ready for their night full of fun. They saved Clementine for last because they wanted to go by Ruby's saying, "Save the best for last." and besides, they had way too much time on their hands to only take care of themselves. 

"She's out the shower! She's ready!" Brody called from the room. She was standing by the door, facing it so Clementine could dry herself off.  

Ruby and Sophie came barging into the room, nearly knocking Brody off of her feet. "UM- IM DRYING MYSELF OFF! I HAVE NO CLOTHES ON!" Clementine yelled at them, wrapping the towel around her as quick as possible, dropping it a few times. "We don't have tiME FOR THAT!" Sophie rolled her eyes, looking at her phone. "We got an hour, sug. We're ready to beat your face and whatnot." Ruby gave Clementine a gentle smile, hands on her hips and a sweet tone coating her voice. "But I'm naked." 

"Clementine, we all have the same parts. Even if we did see anything, it wouldn't be that big of a deal." Brody shrugged her shoulders seeming more comfortable after her friends convinced her that seeing Clementine naked wouldn't be that bad. "Your body is hot. And besides, It's not like we'll make fun of you or anything." Sophie chuckled, pulling the purple dress out of the closet.