Chapter XXXI: Below Her Mouth.

If you never watched the movie, you really need to. Like it's REALLY good and this chapter is pretty much based off of it. It's on Netflix and it's called "Below Her Mouth'". 

*Clementine's POV*

You may ask 'How'd you end up with her if you were with Louis?'.

I'm gonna answer your question.

This is the story of how I met the love of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was almost like Louis followed his father's footsteps.

Always on business trips.

I don't mind it because I know it's work, but sometimes...

I wanna spend time with him and never get the chance to do it. 

Just like now, I'm home by myself. 

Just walking around in my white robe, painted nails, hair done, almost ready for work. 

They're working on a house across the street from me...

Two guys and a lady...

One of the men had dark hair, almost like a bowl cut, the other had a blonde... Mullet... He was just about the same height as the guy with the dark hair...

But the lady... She had fair skin, green eyes, blonde hair, it was cut short, and she was smiling, her teeth look perfect...

Just as I was looking, my phone rang and my head darted in the direction of the noise. 

I rushed over to the living room table and looked at my phone. 

It was Louis.

He probably just got to Arizona.

"Hello?" I hummed softly. 

"Hey babe, I'm here... I just wanted to let you know that I'm okay, and I love you." Louis was most likely smiling on the other end of the phone.

"Alright. I love you too... Call before bed." 

"Yes, ma'am." He chuckled. 

"Bye..." I ended the conversation.

I caught myself looking out the window, eyes fixated on the same girl.

I looked down at my phone to check the time.

7:12 am.

Time for work. 

---------------------

I don't think I should talk about how I got ready for work because it's boring as ever.

But once I got out the door, I got a few wolf whistles.

I looked up at them and rolled my eyes at their ignorance.

"Hey! Why do women like roofers?" The guy with the nasty looking mullet yelled from up top of me.

"She doesn't care, Marlon. Leave her alone." The girl pat him on the back.

"Don't kill the vibe, Violet. Let us be great." The guy with the dark hair sighed.

"Sorry, I don't speak asshole." She chuckled.

"Have a good day miss, don't mind these assholes... Especially Mitch and Marlon. You'll be seeing them the most for the next week and a half." Violet chuckled and waved.