Chapter V: Vows. (Part Two)

**Clementine's POV**

I jumped up and looked around, awakening from my horrifying dream of being in a plane crash with Lee and Violet right by my side. I lost them and was the only survivor left. I can actually see something like that happening, that's why my number one fear is a plane, I've got a SERIOUS phobia. I look to the right of me and see Violet still snoring, sleeping peacefully. I looked at the time; 2:19. I lifted the blanket off of me and gently arose out of bed, trying not to wake her up. "Clem? Five more minutes with you, please? " She pleaded in a soft raspy voice, sitting up with messy hair. " Alright. Only five minutes. Then I'm gonna go make lunch. " I compromise with her and lay back down. Five minutes went by as fast as a snap. " Okay, okay, this is the last time. Five more minutes? I'm sorry, your body is so soft and I wanna lay with you forever. " She smirked and rubbed her left eye. I feel my face heat up and I blush at her compliment. " We can sleep later, I'm hungry. " I grinned and got up off of the bed for sure this time. I put on a matching set of a bra and underwear and found my way to the kitchen. 

Violet came behind me shortly after just as I was washing the pots and pans out from this morning. " I can do that if you want me to. " She offered. " I've got it. You've been doing them for the past week. It's about time I did them. " I brushed it off. She shrugged her shoulders and resumed onto the island and sat where she was earlier. " Well, I actually don't mind doing them." She tried to convince me. " Yeah okay. I hear you grumble and mumble when you have to do them. " I giggle and look back at the dishes. " Well, yeah, I won't argue that. I can't argue that as a matter of fact. " She joked and got up and walked up behind me. She trapped me in her arms and admired the passion marks She'd left on my neck. " We've got a mosquito in here? " She teases me with a smile. " Yeah, It's you. " I responded with a cheese. " How about we go out to eat with our friends? I mean, we can go to TGI Friday's or something and just have a good time. Whatcha think? " She kissed my cheek afterward, attempting to butter me up. " That actually sounds like a nice idea. " I feel myself smile at the thought.

**Violet's POV**

Tonights the night. I want it to be perfect. I sat back down in one of the chairs at the island and pulled my phone out to text Louis. " Louis?" I texted him in a hurry. " What's up" He replied. " Tell Brody, Aasim, Ruby, Marlon, Mitch and Omar to get dressed and head to our usual spot, and let them know I've got something special planned. " I sent with a winking emoji. " She said yes? " He questioned me. " Yes, sir. I'm gonna do it tonight. " I responded in code just in case. "YESSSS FINALLY!!!" He replied excitedly. " I know right. But text them and get them to come. Tell them to be there by 4. It's already 2:56, so they've got time. " I inform him. " Alright. I'll see you later. " He complied with his final message. 

I looked back up at Clementine who was washing her hands. " Okay, so we gotta be outta here by..." I looked at the time, " 3:25- 3:30. So I'm gonna hop in the shower and get dressed, or do you wanna go first? " I tilted my head, waiting for a response. " How about we make this quick and just take a shower together. No funny business, okay? " She raised an eyebrow with a smirk. " Yes, ma'am! " I playfully salute her. I checked the time once more; 2:58. " Come on then, we got zero time to waste." I ran up the steps with her skipping behind me. I rushed and gathered some clothes together, picking out a blue button up shirt that had little white dots scattered all over it as a design and some tan joggers. I didn't wanna dress too formal and make her think something was going on. She gathered the same kind of clothes as me and picked out a navy blue spaghetti strap and some well fit sweatpants. 

I ran to the bathroom and turned on the water, it had to be hell hot, that's the only way she takes her showers and I clearly don't mind. I threw my clothes off and jumped in, Clementine joining shortly after. I washed my body first and let her scrub my back, getting every last part of my body and doing the same for her. I contemplated whether I should risk the time and mess around but decided against it, remembering we'd have plenty of time to do that later on tonight. " You don't understand how hard I'm trying. " I grumble to her. " What? " She asked, confused. " You don't know how hard I'm trying to keep my hands to myself. " I sigh. " We'll have plenty of time when we come back... And tomorrow and the day after that. It's only Friday, we've got all weekend." She explained, catching my attention, my ears turned red at my dirty mind. " Oh shit, come on. It's 3:18 already. " I scoffed with frustration. I grabbed the towel and dried off quickly and handed it to her while I got dressed and looked in the mirror. " You look good. Well, as usual." She complimented me. " I look good? Look at you. Perfection. " I kissed her on her cheek and hugged her. " Now come on, we gotta go, like right now. " I chuckled at her red cheeks.