Chapter XXIII: Abuse.

*Violet's POV*

(It's okay, no one is going to be mentally scarred for life. This is non-apocalyptic. usually, I don't say this, but some people get confused reading my stories. The setting is they're in Violet and Clementine's house, YES, HOUSE, and they're getting together, just the four of them, pretty much having a double date and having fun.)

So, Louis, Aasim, Clem and I felt like going out. 

Louis made the plans. 

I just pray he doesn't plan on doing anything stupid...

Which is... Highly doubtful. 

What has my life come to?

Honestly, I can't answer that question myself. 

As long as I have Clementine, I guess life is great. 

"Alright, so this is what we've got panned out ladies and gentlemen!" Louis caught our attention at the table. 

"Give it to us. Please, let it make sense." Aasim leaned in, resting his folded arms on the table.

"Alright, so, a movie, something to eat, then, uh... Surprise surprise... we're gonna go to the Hollywood sign and watch the stars. " He gave us a convincing smile... made it seem like it would be a good night. 

"Sounds like a plan." Clem sighed in relief. 

"That sounds gay." I added in with a smirk. 

Clementine looked at me with a smirk as well. 

"Just to notify you, that means that I like it." The smirk on my face grew wider and I have no idea why.

"Well, my faggot friends, let's get going." Louis declared with a smile and stood up from his seat, waiting for us to join.

"Does anyone have to use the bathroom before we leave? I'm not stopping on the way." Clem asked with an eyebrow raised. 

Louis and I looked at each other. 

"ME!" We unsurprisingly yelled at the same time.

"Ugh, come the fuck on." Aasim sighed.

"Rock paper scissors. The first round wins, then we leave." Clem chuckled.

Louis and I set ourselves in position. 

"Rock... paper... Scissors... SHOOT." Louis timed it. 

I had rock, he had shoot. 

"I win." He squealed like a little bitch. 

Louis took off to the bathroom.

Before it was too late, I tripped him and made it there first and yelled,

"I don't know what you see in me, Clem!" 

"Yeah, neither do I. You would think she's better than Louis, but they're best friends for a reason." Aasim cracked a smile. 

"Fucking OW!" Louis got up and rubbed his chin. 

I hurried and washed my hands and got out.

The second I opened the door, Louis was standing there. 

I have to admit, he looked a little intimidating...

I lied. 

He scurried past me and pushed me out of the doorway and slammed it.

"Well, shit. Okay. Just abuse me. "

I reached the front door and slipped my shoes on. 

"What?" I noticed I was getting looks from Clem and Aasim. 

"Talk about abuse. " Aasim scoffed and smirked. 

"Clem likes it. But I don't give her the same kind of abuse I give you guys. She'll hurt me. I give her good abuse. " A shit eating grin took over my face as I looked toward the door, avoiding Clementine's face.

I know it's priceless as of now.

"Let's see how much that'll happen now. Keep talking at your own risk." She warned me.

"Okay." I chuckled. 

"Don't think we're having any fun tonight either. You lost that privilege." She added on, knowing I would care then. 

"Yeah mmhm. " I turned to her with a big smile on my face.

Clementine walked over to me and backed me up into the door.

"Don't think you can whisper little sweet things in my ear and I'll fall through. You're gonna have to put in a lot of effort." She ironically whispered in my ear and gave me a wink afterward. 

"Okay, whatever you say, my love." I kissed her gently, wrapping my hands around her waist.

She pretty much melted in my arms. 

"Uh, Is this pornhub or are you guys done?" Aasim raised an eyebrow. 

"Uh, can you shut the fuck up and go see what Louis is doing? He's been in there for too long. " I roll my eyes at him. 

He scoffed and went to check on Louis. 

I looked back at Clem and saw this soft look in her eyes.

"Can we uh, do that again?" I gave her a half of a smile.

This time I deepened the kiss and my heart started racing.

She grabbed me by my hoodie and pulled me impossibly close and basically intertwined her tongue with mines. 

"Alright lesbians, let's roll." Louis interrupted.

"Oh. My. Goddddd." I growled, because why the fuck.

Clem was more subtle and rolled her eyes. 

"I meant what I said." Clem glared at me before walking out the door.

"Louis?" I called for him. 

"Yeah? What's up?" 

"Fuck you." 

"I hear that almost every second of the day. Between you...my lovely best friend and my lovely boyfriend, Aasim, I don't know who says it most. "

-----------------------------

Part 2? 

Cus I'll fucking do it. 

I double dog dare you to dare me to write a part two. 

If you don't, we're throwing hands. 

It's 6 am. 

I've been writing since 4.

I'm tired, so don't mind typos. 

Have a nice day/night. 

I'll be waiting.

Adios.