Chapter LXXIV: Sugar Mommy.

"Make a wish. And it Has to be a good one, Clem. One chance, one try, and one b-"

"Shut up so she can think, Louis." Violet sighed with an aggressive tone to her voice. "I just want her to open my present!" Louis defended his actions, putting his hands up as if he was surrendering. Clementine chuckled and blew out her candle. "There, she made her wish. Happy now?" Violet tilted her head with annoyance. "Alright, since Louis can't hold his horses, open his present first." Ruby sighed, putting her hands on her hips. "NO, OPEN MINES LAST. It's special." Louis became unnecessarily loud. "Which one is it?" Clem gazed among the presents, awaiting an answer from the dread head. 

"The one with the orange and purple stripes." He proudly stated with excitement as well. "Alright, then... I'll open..." Clem started rubbing her chin as she made up her mind. "Just open mines first. Then Sophie, then whoever volunteers next." Minerva cut it short and handed her her present. 

Clementine examined the gift, looking at the colors of the box with a smile. Red and black. "You think the box is the gift... or...?" Minerva's tone had sarcasm dripping from it but she meant no harm. "What are you, Violet? Your sarcasm is on point today. Usually, it's iffy." Clementine asked, opening the box only to see another box inside of it. "Minerva, I swear to god, if you put boxes inside of a box, I'm gonna punch you in the throat." Clementine warned the taller girl. "Oh please, I'm not Louis and this wasn't my idea. Sophie helped me out of course... And you can't even reach my throat, midget." Minerva smirked at the last part, knowing it made Clementine upset when they talked about her height. 

"Minerva has the fattest crush on Clementine." Marlon shook his head. "Why'd you say that?" Minerva turned to him, her eyebrows furrowed. "Because, you're acting like I did when I had a crush on Brody. Louis remembers." 

"If I liked Clementine, she would know, I'm not a pussy like you... I bet Brody tops-"

"HEY, stop that bickering!" Brody cut her off before she could finish that embarrassing statement. Brody's Cheeks warmed up as she looked between the two. "She definitely tops." Minerva chuckled along with Louis and Sophie. 

"FINALLY." Clementine yelled as she reached the last box. "Awwwww, she got me a sweatband." Clementine held it up for the rest of the kids to see before putting it on her head. "And a card? She must've been feeling great the day she got my present." Clem grinned, reading the card. 

You're getting too old for this shit, 

But Happy Birthday!

Here's Money.

- Much Love, from Minerva.  

Clementine chuckled at the card. She swore she could hear Minerva reading it very clearly. "Sounds just like you, asshole." Clem smiled, closing the card. 

"That's exactly what I was going for. Open Sophie's gift. Hers is good." 

"And exactly which one is it...?" Clementine raised an eyebrow, looking among the gifts. "Which one do you think she got?" Minerva sighed, knowing it was very obvious. "You know she likes to stand out. Her and that fucker, Louis." 

Clementine spotted a very bright, yellow gift. The bright blue stripes gave it away. Clem reached for the present and heard Sophie chuckle. "How did you know?" Sophie sat down in the chair trying to stifle her laughter. "Because, you're bright as fuck." Mitch smiled, watching Clementine open the gift. 

"OuuuUUUU ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE... muchas gracias!" 

"De nada mi amigo." 

(Nae nae's in *took and passed Spanish one*)

"Open the card." Minerva smirked, knowing what was on the inside. 

Clem opened the card and instantly regretted it as she heard a voice from the inside screech "HAPPY BIRTHDAY." Several times. "The card is from Mitch." Sophie couldn't hold in her laughter anymore, seeing Clementine's face like that was priceless. "Well, fuck. Thanks for fucking my eardrums." Clem snickered, putting the card down and the alcohol on the table. 

"Marlon and Brody brought the cake, and Omar made it, so, It's Violet, then Louis' 'simmy pooh, then Lou." Minerva smirked, looking at Aasim, knowing he hated the nickname. "Why do you guys have to be incompetent fools at all times? Also, Ruby and I got the gift, since dumbass over here can't count who's left." Aasim retorted, glaring at Minerva even harder. "Uh oh, Simmy pooh is upset. He's gonna give me paper cuts! I'm so scared!" Minerva threw her hands up sarcastically. 

--------------------

"Okay, Clem, don't get mad when you open it. I mean no harm, so don't cry, please." Louis warned her before handing her the gift. "I'm not a pussy." She smirked, opening the gift. Her face immediately dropped and she frowned her face. "What is it?" Violet asked, peering over her girlfriend's shoulder. "Adult diapers." Clementine sighed. "Want me to beat his ass?" Violet whispered in her ear. "If his explanation is good enough, then don't. I wanna hear his reasoning." 

"Yes, ma'am." Violet grinned and kissed her cheek. "Louis, explain." Clementine practically demanded. "Well, you're getting old, so I got you some depends." He threw in a wink to make clementine chuckle. She smiled, but that wasn't good enough. "Beat his ass, Vi." Clem didn't even have to finish before Louis was tackled onto the floor, his face getting smooshed into the carpet. 

"IT wAS jUsT A JOkE, ClEM, iM SoRRY"

"TOO LATE FOR APOLOGIES BITCH. GUESS WHOS ABOUT TO BE BALD." 

------------------

*After the party*

------------------

"Clem, what's taking you so long in the bathroom? I need to pee." Violet raised her voice, pacing outside the door. Clementine swung the door open and stood in front of Violet. "Clem- ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Violet erupted with laughter. "What?" Clem seemed puzzled. "YOU'RE WEARING THE DEPENDS." Violet could barely breathe while looking at her girlfriend. 

"I LOOK SEXY AND THEY'RE COMFY." Clem defended herself, still confident in her decision. "Clem, there's nothing sexy about those." 

"Yes there is."

"What's sexy about depends?" 

"Me, and they make my legs look great."

"Clem, you're wearing adult diapers. It's impossible to be sexy in old lady diapers."

"You calling me old?"

"I didn't say that-"

"Vi, I look great."

"Clem-"

"I can be your sugar mommy."

"CLEM- EWWW, STOPPP."