Chapter XXV: Sleep tight.

I'm not gonna say this more than once. If you don't like smut, don't read my stories. I don't really care about how you feel about me writing smut unless you're enjoying it. I don't wanna see any "I'm all for the smut, but Jesus dude.", miss me with that gay shit. I don't mean to come off as an ass, but this is how I have to be because nobody ever fucking read descriptions. IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUTTTT DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER. Of course, you'll be missing out, but you like what you like. Now is your chance to decide whether or not you wanna keep reading because I'm on some 50 shades of gray type shit today. 5O shades of vi, or just leave. Those are your choices. I'll start putting a lemon warning at the beginning of each chapter since certain people don't read descriptions for the stories.

AND WE'RE BACK.

The rest of you who tolerate my bullshit, here you go.

Sorry for the rant. 

*Violet's POV* 

Finally, we're here.

Home sweet home. 

We didn't even waste any time as soon as we got in the house and up the steps. 

Fusing our tounges together, melting like candles in each other's arms.

My hand around her waist, her hands around my neck...

We fit perfectly together.

I broke away from the kiss only to slide her shirt over her head. 

Nothing underneath?

You would never know. 

The way her body is set up, it's perfect. 

I continued from where I left off under the stars. 

Leaving dark purple marks on her neck and feeling her body shake with anticipation is enough to get me going.

I can hear her whispering to me...

"Stop teasing me." With a tiny crack in her voice.

"You go ahead and get undressed, I'll be right back." I instructed her and dipped inside the closet.

(Listen, go away if you're not comfortable, this shit is about to have fucking sex toys and all this extra shit. Final warning. )

The closet is never used for clothes.

I use it kinda... as a sex dungeon.

I scanned over the varieties of vibrators, strap ons, oils, lotions, corsets, whips, and other things I have stacked in the closet.

I spent roughly around... maybe 5,000 dollars on this stuff, give or take. 

The one corset Clementine never got the chance to wear caught my attention. 

During sophmore year of college, it was too big. 

Since then, her body has evolved.

A lot. 

(Last chance my guy.)

I know it can fit now. 

I grabbed it and hung it on the front of the door for her. 

She got the message. 

I went back to scanning my items, indecisive about what I want to use tonight.

"I don't wanna be able to walk tomorrow. That'll help you make up your mind." She egged me on, knowing that I'll accept any challenge thrown at me.