Chapter LXXVIII: Mr.Nutmeg.

"YOU CAN'T CUT HIS WHISKERS, DUMB ASS!" 

"I JUST WANTED TO SPICE UP HIS HAIR CUT!"

"NOW HE'S GONNA GET HIS HEAD STUCK IN EVERYTHING, AMAZING."

"Just put a hat on him." Louis gave Violet a smile of innocence, holding her cat in his hands. "Louis, If- I swear to god, if he gets hurt, my foot is gonna be stuck up your ass." Violet tried her best to intimidate him with furrowed eyebrows and red, angry cheeks. Louis held the cat out and smiled, "Isn't he adorable?"

Violet glared even harder, narrowing her eyes to the lowest point she could, watching him put the cat down. "Come here Mr.Nutmeg." Violet squatted down, reaching her hands out for him. The fuzzball attempted to take his first step and immediately fell over. Violet's heart shattered at the sight, watching her poor baby stumble and fall. A tear fell out of her eye as the front door opened. 

Clementine's face dropped. Since when did Violet ever cry? She dropped her keys onto the table and hurried over with a rush of questions. "He cut off Mr.Nutmeg's whiskers and now he can't walk without falling over." Violet wiped her eyes, trying to seem more upset than sad while Louis was fighting his laughter, knowing that if he even let out a single peep, he would get his ass whooped. 

"It's okay, Babe. I knew Louis' dumb ass would do something like this... His whiskers will be back soon. Okay? He'll be able to walk soon... Jumping onto the table won't be a problem for now." 

"He's not gonna die?" Violet sniffled, giving Clementine sad eyes and a raspy voice. "No. He'll be okay until they grow back, I promise." Clementine smiled, kissing her girlfriend on the cheek. "Clem?"

"Hm?" 

"Can you beat Louis' ass?" 

"Anything for you, love." 

"You've got ten seconds, Lou."

"To apologize?"

"To run for your life."

"Oh shit-"