Part 5

" Me?" Jayce asks in a questioned tone. It was obvious it was him, he was the one that broke my nose for Christ's sake! But my parents didn't know that. I never was going to tell them who did it because that would mean talking to not only my parents about the experience but also to Jayce and his parents so my parents won't sue the hell out of them, so why is my Dad saying he's the devil? I mean, he's not wrong.....wait.

" Dad he's not that bad and by the way, he's not-" I hurry up and try to interject before he gets any ideas of what Jayce and I are but it was too late.

" I know who this is Kenna. You've only been to school for one day and yet you still got a boyfriend in a matter of eight hours. " I was somewhat hurt by how he had worded it but I was more afraid of what would come next because before I knew it Dad was only inches away from pinning Jayce up to the wall and beating the shit out of him. I had to do something and quickly before either one of them gets hurt. By who? My mother of course. You'll see why in a minute."Well, let me tell you something Mr- "

" Francis?" My mother asks in a warning tone. My father looks at my mother then back at Jayce and backs up. I swiftly grab hold if Jayce's wrist and he looks over at me with confusion.

" Jayce and I are just going to go to my room. To talk." I say, and with that, I lead Jayce to my bedroom. Usually, when you bring a boy to your boyfriend they usually assume that what they'll be doing in there involves some type of sexual activity, so I should be really embarrassed, or nervous, or something other than just annoyed. I swear that's all I am these days and I'm starting to get sick of it. I'm either just annoyed or in pissed off at the world, there's not even an excuse for it other than my life is just not that exciting. Have I been rambling?

" You alright there Princess?" Jayce asks and I raise an eyebrow. Princess? Who is he calling Princess?

" Oh yeah, I'm fine. But what's with the Princess act?" I ask. Jayce shrugs and gives me a goofy grin so I just roll my eyes and open my bedroom door.

" Look, Kenna, I don't think we really should be doing this. I mean, I only just met you and you're probably still a- "

" Shut up ass hat. I'm not going to have sex with you! Quit overthinking things will ya and just come inside."

" That's what she said."

" You're going to be the death of me." I groan while plop down onto my bed while Jayce takes the recliner.

Jayce turns to me with a look in his eyes that I couldn't understand. I assumed that he would be either annoyed or just bored with me by now even though its only been a couple of minutes, but he seemed to be doing something in that small mind of his, but he was staring at me and it was starting to get kind of uncomfortable.

" What's the matter?" I ask him. Jayce's eyes lock with mine and I couldn't help but feel a knot twist in my stomach when he gives me a grin

" What are you thinking about?" I ask him, propping my knees under my chin. Jayce shrugs and shakes his head as if to say nothing really, but it had to be something. I decide to let it go for now since it's not a big deal and I was just trying to start a conversation and give a long sigh.

" So what are we doing? Why did you bring me up here?" Jayce asks me.

" My mom is a jujitsu black belt."

" And? Your mom seemed cool, but your dad- "

" Is married to my mother and was captain of his wrestling team back when he was in college." I interrupt.

" Oh." He says and I nod.

" You don't stand a chance when it comes to those two. I swear it's like they were made for each other." I say. The look on Jayce's face turned somewhat into sadness and his eyes go dull into looking like a grayish kind of color. Is that even possible?

" Yeah. Sure." He mumbles looking away for a second then back at me.

" Is something wrong Jayce? I know it's mine of my business but you seem off." I ask. Jayce shakes his head and runs his hand through his hair.

" I just need to get home soon. I don't want to leave them there for too long alone with him."

Now I was just confused. This guy makes no sense I was starting to regret that even inviting me to come inside, so I decide to change the subject.

" Video games?" I ask, handing him and controller. Jayce smiles and nods then takes the controller.

" What game?" He asks.

" You'll see."

●●●●

"Stop that! You're going to get us killed!" I tell Jayce.

" But if don't do so we'll run out of supplies!" He tells me.

I hear my bedroom door open and turn around to see my mom was in the doorway with a not so happy look on her face.

" Jayce hun. Your mom is waiting for you downstairs to go home, but you are welcome to come here anytime." My mom tells Jayce and I give her a warning look, but she just shrugs and walks away.

" Well, see you later Princess." He says standing up to stretch.

" Yeah. Sure." I say and he leaves my bedroom.

●●●●

I wake up in the middle of the night to hear loud knocking on my balcony door. Even though my house was not that big I still had a little balcony that had a pink sun chair placed in the corner for if I just wanted to go out there and relax.

I turn over on my other side and listen to the loud thunder and rain, just thinking that it was probably a branch from the tree that was hovering over my balcony and close my eyes again.

Knock! Knock!

Yeah, that's not any tree branch, but then was is it? It's raining so who would be at my balcony at the deathly hour? I think to myself.

I pull the covers off of me and get out of bed to walk to my balcony door. I then open it and a hard gush of freezing rain attacks me, but that's no the worst thing. There were two guys standing on my balcony and the was SUPER drunk, and sadly, those two boys were no other than Olly and ass ha- Jayce.

" What in the world are you guys doing on my balcony?!" I exclaim but the two boys wouldn't stop giggling, muttering about my hello kitty sweatpants. Fucking asses I tell you.

" C-aN wE CoMe InsIdE?" Jayce slurs.

" ThAtS WhAt sHE sAiD." Olly giggles back.

I roll my eyes in response but open the door wider so they can walk in, then quickly shutting it. Great, now my carpet was soaked.

" I'm CoLd." Jayce wines while shivering in his spot as Olly does the same.

" Shh!" I shush them as I raise my finger up to my lips. The boys repeat what did and nod meaning they understand.

" Sit," I say to them gesturing to my floor and they both sit down criss-cross applesauce.

" I'll be right back. I'm going to go get some towels." I say to them and then leave the room to get the towels. After I return I see that the guys were no longer giggling but were just playing a game of rock, paper, scissors, but that's no the weird part. They were playing it with their feet. Were these guys that drunk? Oh lord please help me.

" Here," I say to them handing each other them a towel.

" THanK yOu KeNna." Olly slurs and Jayce nods in agreement. I give them a smile and sit down across from them.

" Now." I start " What happened?"