Part 32

Olly and I rush into the house, excepting to see someone hurt. The twins hurt. Yes one of the twins was hurt, but not the way you're thinking.

The twins were both sitting criss cross on the gray tiled floor one holding out his arm with a large red bite mark on it, tears dripping down his cheeks and I couldn't help but feel bad for him. The other twin though looked pissed. He had a almost mad look on his face. Olly laughed.

" He bit me!" One of the twins screams.

" You deserved it you little bush bucket!" I try not to laugh at his creative choice of words, but a smile starts to creep on my face.

" This is not funny!" The bitten twin says to us.

I give take this as an opportunity to get on their good side and hit Olly's shoulder " Yeah Olly! This is a serious matter! Can't you see their not happy?" I say with a smile still on my face.

Olly fake gasps " I would never do such a thing! I-I was laughing at.....you!" He says to me but he looks at the twins.

The twins don't believe him because they just roll their eyes at him, and I wouldn't either, he needs to work on his acting especially if five year olds can tell yes lying.

I walk towards the twins and bend down to their level since they were only three feet tall. I hold out my hand " My name's Kenna. I'll be helping Olly watch you kids. What's your name?"  I say.

The bitten one who seems to have gotten over his "traumatic experience" takes my hand and does it " My name is Alvin. Like from Alvin and the Chipmunks." He says and lets go of my hand.

The other kid raises his eyebrow taking in my image and smiles, you know that smile that guys get when they see a hot chick? Yeah that one. That's the look he has on his face. He quickly takes my hand which kind of startles me and kisses it. " The name's Patrick. But you can call me whatever you want mamasita." He winks and I can hear Olly snort in the background.

" I'll call you Patrick." I say taking my hand away. The twins were kind of small for their age, with dirty blonde hair and dimples, they looked a lot like Jayce actually. Except for their eyes. The twins had blue eyes while Jayce has brown. Alvin was just a little bit shorter and smaller than Patrick. They were both wearing matching white sweatshirts and gray sweatpants, but we're not wearing any shoes.

Alvin grabs my hand leading me through the house and Patrick follows. " Jayce should be home soon. Did you know that Jayce might have a girlfriend? He talks about her a lot. She has the same name as you to, but it can't be you, you're Patrick's girlfriend aren't ya?" He says.

" Uh......not yet?" I say not knowing what to say.

He opens a door leading to the bedroom. The bedroom had a bunk bed on the right side of the room with the dresser across from it. The walls were painting a navy blue cover but you could barely see it through all the maps and pictures they have put on their walls. The floors were covered in dirty clothes, toys, are those darts?

" This is our room." Alvin announces and runs of and jumps onto his bed.

"It's.......nice." I say.

" Its ok." Patrick says " We don't usually sleep here though."

" Where do you sleep then?" I ask.

" In our secret hide out!" Alvin says and Patrick shushes him.

" You're not supposed to tell her that!" Patrick says to his brother hitting him on the arm.

" Ow!" Alvin screams " Olly! Patrick hit me! Again!"

Oh this is going to be a long night.