Part 21

We arrive at Olly's house a little bit after 6. It was a cute house, not to big, not to small, I'm starting to sound like goldilocks, anyways, it has red bricks covering the outside of the home with 2 windows in the front and a white door.

" Your house is adorable!" I say walking into the doorway.

" Thanks." He says as he closes the front door.

" C'mon ill show you my room." He says.

He leads me down a hallway to the last door on the left. His room's walls were painted a light blue with pictures taped onto the ceiling right above his bed. I decide to plop down on his bed and lay there flat.

" Who's that?" I ask Olly as I point up to a picture.

Olly lays down beside me to see what picture I was pointing at. It was a picture of two boys, one shorter than the other. The one on the right was definitely Olly, with his dark brown hair, his gray eyes, and the little indent on his right cheek, he was smaller though looks about maybe 7 or 8. The one on the left had his arm around little Olly with his dirty blonde hair and just as big of a smile as Olly.

" That's me and Jayce. You didn't recognize us?" Olly states.

" Really? Jayce looks so different there.....happier even?"

" That's the day when we won our hockey championship. It was about a year after that when- well he'll tell ya someday."

" Why can't you?"

" Because its not my place."

" Oh, alright. What about that picture then?"

" Oh that one?"

" Yeah."

" That one is......."

●●●●

The truck comes to a stop in front of my driveway. I thank Olly for the ride and head into my home. After closing the door I stop. There was someone here.

" Hello?" I say, setting my bag down " If you're a robber or something like that, that I can and will kick your ass."

I feel arms wrap around my waist and a head being pressed on my shoulder behind me.

" I don't believe you." Jayce says.

" Wanna bet." I say and back kick him where the sun don't shine.

He winces from the pain and slide down to the floor as I whip around to face him.

" What the hell are you doing here?" I ask folding my arms.

Jayce slowly stand up and locks my stance " Would it be so horrible if I came to visit you Ken Ken?"

" Uh, yes." I say and walk up the stairs, Jayce following me......sadly.

" What do you want Jayce?" I say plopping onto my bed as I pull my pillow onto my lap.

" So your dear Olly can hang out with you but I can't? That's harsh Ken." He says sitting beside me.

" Yes. Exactly! Glad we got that out there! Now, go." I say pushing him off the bed.

" No can do. " he says.

" And why not?" I say folding my arms.

" Because if I'm going out of the house, you're coming with me."

" Why would I go with y- Ah!" Jayce slings me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and trudged down the stairs and out to his truck. How I didn't realize his truck was right outside my house, I have no idea.

" Put me down you ass hat!!" I say banging my hands on his back.

" Ass hat? " he opens the car door and set me in there.

" Don't try running!" He says gas he enters his side of the car.

I huff and Jayce puts the keys in ignition and is off.

" Where are we going? Are you kidnapping me?"

" It's not called kidnapping if where we're going you will enjoy, and you'll know when we get there."