Part 63

" Jayce! Jayce! You ass hat! Stop! STO-" I couldn't even finish before we run straight into an shelf of chips. All the chips that were once on that shelf fall on top of us after I was flung out of the shopping cart when it crashed into chips. I hear Jayce laughing as I shove all the chips off of me and give him the bird. This makes him laugh even harder.

" That wasn't funny Jayce." I say look at him. He was also on the floor covered in chips with his normal smirk as I was now picking the tiny chips and crumbs out of my hair from the broken bags Doritos, Lays, Sunchips, and any other chip you could think of.

" Yes it was. You should've seen your face: Jayce! Stop!" He mocks in his high girl like voice. I roll my eyes and stand up and not chips fall out of my lap as I do.

Just then a worker approaches us with a smug look on her face. She seemed familiar " Hey Kenna long time no see." She looks over to Jayce, her scary golden eyes glaring at him. "Jayce." She says with disgust.

" Hey Gracie. How's your new boyfriend treating ya? Better than my dad?" Jayce says.

My mind stops for a second as I comprehend what was just said. That was Jayce's ex-step-mom. Jayce had never told me what had happened to her after the incident with Jayce's dad who was still in jail, but she seemed to be doing fine.

" Y- you're Jayce's stepmom." I say.

" Was." She corrects totally ignoring Jayce's question. Jayce stands up and takes my hand.

" Sorry if we caused any trouble Gracie. We'll be leaving now." Jayce says in a sour tone that almost surprised me.

Without saying another word or even offering to clean the mess up, Jayce drags me out of the building. I didn't know what to say. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to say something and break the silence or what. I was new at this.

I only broke the silence once we had made it into the car. " You wanna talk about it?" I ask. Jayce shrugs but stays silent.

" Alright." I say and lean back in my seat.

●●●●

My phone buzzes in pocket as I reach the door to my house (Dad's house) while I was looking for my keys.

Jayce: you left your keys in the car princess

Honestly I wanted to give a smartass remark about how he was only talking ( even though he actually just texting) me now after I have gotten out of the car, but yay me I didn't!

Me: Could you be a dear and bring them up to me?

I sit down on the front step of the big house as I see Jayce approaching me with my keys in hand and a ridiculous smile. I push myself up and off the step, then take my keys. " Thank you Jayce." I say and peck him on the cheek.

" N-no problem." He says and looks away as his cheeks turn a brighter color of pink. He was blushing!

" Are you blushing?" I ask in a teasing tone.

" No." He says. I giggle and say good bye once more. I turn around and was about to walk to the door when feel one of Jayce's strong hands wrap around my wrist.

" What's up?" I say turning back to him.

" Well isn't this the part in all the cheesy chic flic or romance movie that I'm supposed to say or do something romantic?" He asks and I force back a laugh.

" Maybe, or it could be out in the rain or at a fancy restaurant or- " I couldn't even finish before Jayce presses his lips on mine. My heart starts to beat faster as the kiss goes on longer. Finally I break free from being short of breath and to take a moment to process who I was, for I had forgotten everything else at the moment.

When I finally regained hold of reality I looked back up at Jayce who once again had on his smile. " I like you Kenna and you like me right?"

" Last time I checked yes. Wait, or maybe that was your twin brother... What was his name again?" I thought it was funny joke, but Jayce just rolled his golden brown eyes. He still had a smile though.

" Princess Kenna the third." He starts.

" The third?"

" Well I know two other Kennas so that makes you the third." I laugh and let him continue. My heart had been spending before but I kid you not you could probably hear it besting now from 10 miles away. My palms were starting to get sweaty while Jayce was holding them and I try to resist the urge to take them away and wipe the sweat of on my jeans. I was a wreak.

" Will you be my girlfriend?" He finally says and even though I might of kind of saw this coming my eyes grow wide and I show a big happy smile.

" Yay!" Is all I could get out before I kiss him. He kisses me back but I quickly back away when I remember that I actually didn't give him an answer. With my hands on each side of his face, I look into his brown eyes and nod. " Yeah I'll be your girlfriend." I say.

He kisses me one last time and I go into my house. As soon as I close the door I do a happy dance that involved quite a bit of jumping up and down singing I have a boyfriend I have a boyfriend Ihaveaboyfriend!

Apparently I wasn't the only one Fonepad happy about this when I hear a high pitched squeal at the top of the stairs. I look up to see Olivia doing a happy dance as well. " What are you so happy about?" I ask.

" MY STEP SISTER HAS A BOYFRIEND!!" She screams. She runs down the stairs and engulfs me into another one of her bear hugs knocking both of us down on the hard tile in the doorway and the house engulfs into laughter, not only from me but from my Dad and my now stepmom....what was her name again?

I abruptly stop laughing when I turn to see them laughing. At us? Most likely. We look ridiculous after all. Olivia stops laughing as soon as she noticed that I wasn't anymore and look over to our parents.

" Hi." She says.

" Hey honey. Watcha girls giggling about? Some boyfriend?" My stepmom says.

" What's your name again?" I ask her coldly.

" Donna." She says quietly and I could see the hurt in her eyes but I didn't really care. Look, I was trying to be nice here but I couldn't help it I didn't like the lady that my dad cheated on my mom with.

" Cool. Well I'm just going to go to my room now." I say awkwardly while standing up.

" I'll come too." Olivia says.

Olivia followed me up to my room and close the door behind her. The while atmosphere had just changed and so couldn't change it. Olivia didn't seem to mind for what she said next was the only thing I didn't want to hear.

" We need to talk."

Thank you everyone for reading this chapter! Subscribe, like this chapter, and comment what your favorite Disney movie is maybe. Mine's Lilo and Stitch. Love ya! Happy reading!