Part 65

I take another swig of the bitter red wine. Turns out it wasn't expensive after all. It was nighttime now and right now I have no idea where I am, and I don't care. I accidentally trio on a rock but catch myself. I think the alcohol is finally getting to me.

I look around to find out where the hell I was, but I didn't know so I took a left at the next corner. Walking was getting tiring and I'm pretty sure I was nowhere near that house. Shit, I was probably not even in the city anymore.

I gulp down more wine maybe a little to much of it because I almost chocked on it. Then a sickening feeling in my stomach appears and I know what is about to happen. I quickly run to an alleyway and hurl out everything that had once been in my stomach.

" You lost sweetie?" I here a low slur some from behind me. I feel a dirty hand rub against my thigh and quickly turn around.

" Nope just fine. You can leave now, and stop touching me you weirdo." I say taking a step back.

" Aww why? I bet a little girl like you hadn't been- OUCH what the Fuck!" He falls onto the ground grabbing his crotch and I run away as fast as I could, dropping the wine as I do.

Well I still have one bottle of wine!

●●●●

"

I know where I am!" I slur to no one in particular. This was where Jayce had kidnapped me and made me climb a tree. That thought makes me giggle and I step into the woods.

An amber alert had gone out earlier for me, and I had gotten it on my phone and it had scared me. I had screamed thinking it was the police sirens, but they hadn't found me yet.

I still had half a bottle of wine and had only thrown up twice after the first one. Good job me!

I walk a little while longer singing Wrecking ball to myself until I finally get so tired I decide to rest a little. Setting my bag down beside a tree I sit down against the tree and close my eyes.

But I couldn't sleep. Opening my eyes I groan with annoyance. Usually I can sleep easily but for some reason I can't! I take another drink of the wine and sigh " I wonder how long it will be until I sleep?" I slur to myself.

That's when I hear a twig crack. The hair on the back of my neck stands up and I jump onto my feet. I pick up my bottle of wine, holding as a weapon since I didn't have anything else.

" Who's there?" I slur. I walk towards the noise, the closer and closer I get, the faster my heart beats. There was nothing there, it was silent now.

I go back to my tree and lie back down. My eyes start to close, with the bottle in my hand, I fall back asleep.

●●●●

" Kenna! Wake up!" I hear a familiar voice shake me awake. It was still somewhat dark out so I was happy that I wouldn't have to deal with the sun shining into my eyes.

" What? Oh god my head." A piercing pain goes through me, placing my hand on my head I sit myself up against the tree. Great, I have a hangover.

I look up and see my boyfriend Jayce. His brown eyes had look relieved as he wraps his arm around me. " Oh my fucking god I found you. " he mutters into my shoulder.

" I was only gone for a couple of hours." I say to him while patting his head.

" A-a couple of hours?" He says releasing me " Kenna you have been gone since last night with two wine bottles, a backpack, and a dead cellphone."

" It wasn't dead at first." I argue.

" That doesn't matter. Kenna what were you thinking? You could've gotten hurt. Did you even know where you were going? You're two cities away from where your supposed to be."

" I'm not supposed to be there, and I wasn't thinking. I had it all under control though. Besides I didn't even think anyone would look for me. Dad didn't seem to care and Donna was to busy crying her big eyes out to even notice."

" That is SO fucking wrong. We were all worried sick. Your mom, me, Olivia, Olly, Dylan, everyone, Kenna, everyone. Why did you run away?"

" I-I just...I don't know what I was thinking. I wanted to get away for awhile and I did. I'm fine Jayce trust me. " Jayce hugs me again.

" I thought you were dead." He says.

" I can fend for myself thank you very much." Jayce laughs and kisses me.

" What was that for?" I ask after we part.

" You have no idea how happy I am right now." He says. " Princess I was so scared. And out of all the wine you picked you had to pick the cheapest?"

I laugh and shrug " I was in a hurry." I say and Jayce smiles but shakes his head.

" You are one crazy girl you know that?" Jayce asks. I giggle and give him a peck on the cheek.

"

Oh well." I say and he hugs me again.

" W-What happened that made you run away Ken?"

I shrug " I was just angry. I was angry at the whole world, so I went crazy and ran off."

" What made you become crazy?"

" I talked to my stepmom. I talked to Donna and Dad. I lost control and ran away. I wasn't going to be fine for to long just for about a week or so."

" A week or so? And you thought that no one would find you?"

" Maybe." I say sheepishly. Jayce kisses me on the forehead and gets up. He reaches out a hand towards me and I take it.

" Lets get you home okay?" I sigh but nod.

" Alright. Lets go home."

Only a couple of chapters left!! Don't worry, I'm already writing a sequel! Thank you for reading!

Also thank you for the 22k! I never thought in a million years that it would happen!

An easy but not least I would like to thank you for all the amazing comments I have been getting. You guys/girls are hilarious. Question: which guy in the story is your favourite?

Follow/ subscribe to me! Like this chapter! Love ya!