Part 41

After we finished our food we all decide to go our separate ways in the place and Oliva, Tatum, Jayce, Olly, and I go to the foam pit. The pit has to narrow trampolines in front of them just like it would at all the rest of the trampoline parks that have a foam pits, so that was a bonus. The only problem was, what happens if Tatum accidentally falls into the pit and gets stuck? I'm just kidding. Maybe.

" Ill race ya?" Olly says to Jayce and Jayce nods. They both get into ready position 20 feet away from the foam pit.

" Ok. On your mark, get set, go!" Olivia shouts at them and they take off with Olly only the slightest ahead of him but just as Olly gets to the trampoline, Jayce leaps into the foam pit barely hitting the edge of the trampoline as he does it.

" I WIN!! YOU LOSE!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!" Jayce says pumping his fists in the air and Tatum giggles but I just roll my eyes. I swear the next time she- ok I need to calm down its not like I'm with Jayce or anything. I don't like him either. Why am I so......I don't even want to say the word......ugh, jealous? It has to be something else.

" Kenna did you here what I said?" Olly asks.

" Uh....yes?" I lie.

Olly chuckles and starts climbing out of the foam pit and walks towards me. What's he doing? Before I know it he scoops me up over his shoulder and I scream. Not again.

" Olly please! Don't throw me into the foam pit!" I beg.

" Who said I was going to do that? But that is a good idea." He tells me and everyone (except for me) laughs. We get to the edge of the trampoline and Olly turns his head towards Jayce.

" I think I'm gonna need some help." Olly tells him and Jayce's smile becomes wider. I shake my head vigorously even though my head hurts.

" No! No! No! I still have broken ribs!" I exclaim.

" Oh please! They're almost fully healed! I've been there for all of your appointments!" Jayce says getting out of the foam pit, which ( for the hundredth time) gets another glare from Tatum. Wonderful. But he's right, he has been there for all of my appointments, but I think it's because he blames himself for it, but I keep telling him its not his fault.

I can feel myself being lifted off of Olly's back but Jayce quickly grabs my arms and Olly grabs my ankles.

" No. No. No. No. No. No. No. PLEASE." I say but they ignore me.

" On the count of three." Jayce says and turns to Olivia and Tatum who are now enjoying it. Of course that bitch is.

" One! Two! Three!" The girls exclaim and Olly and Jayce throw me into the pit and I scream as I fly through the air.

●●●●

" That was so much fun!" Olivia shouts as we walk out of her mother's building, and we all nod. We were all exhausted especially me, my body aches, my head hurts, and most of all I feel like I'm about to board up my whole meal I just had a couple of hours ago.

Jayce and Tatum seemed to be having a veey intense conversation when I look over for about a second to see both of them having huge grins on their faces, and I feel a sudden anger come upon me so I try to brush it off.

" Are we gonna go home?" I ask Olivia as we get to our car.

" Yeah." She says.

" Is it alright of Lilly has a sleepover at our house?" I ask. Olives mouth grows into a grin and she nods.

" Woohooo! Girls night! I'm driving." Lilly says and before we could say no she hops into the drivers seat. Olivia and I laugh and we get into the car, me in the front seat and Olivia in the back.

" Bye girls!" The guys say. Oliva and Lilly say bye back, but I just roll up my window.

●●●●

" Hi dad!" I say when we get in the house, but there was just ssilence I frown and just then my phone chimes and I see my dad's name pop on the screen.

" Hello?" I ask putting the phone up to my ear.

" Hey honey. I can't make it home today. I'm caught up in work and then Donna out if nowhere arranged a date for us...... "

I could feel a lump form in my throat I took a deep breath " S-so you're saying that you would rather hang out with your new girlfriend then your own daughter? Fine."

" No that's not what I- " I press the hang up button before he could finish his sentence and throw the phone onto my bed. Apparently Olivia and Lilly were listening in on the conversation and they rush over and hug me. Before I know it I start to cry. Before I came here, I thought that life couldn't get any worse, but I was sorely mistaken.

Now that I think about it I used to never cry. I remember when I was young I wanted to be just like my mom, so I had toughened up and tried not to cry. Surprisingly it kinda worked. That's when I started figure skating too.

Figure skating....I haven't done that in awhile. Its like with everything going on now I don't have the time or energy to do what I used to. My old figure skating coach Ms. Rachel would be so disappointed in me right now, I can just here her saying quit your crying and get up! just like it was yesterday.

" I hate this." I mumble. I wipe away my tears and steady my breathing just like I have taught myself to do over the years. Kinda sad now that I think about it.

" Hate what?" Oliva asks. They let go of me and we all sit on my bed, leaning up against the wall.

" Everything. Well, almost everything." I say, and that's when it hits me. I need to text Mom. She didn't tell me to or anything, she's just been going through as much as I am. I pick up my phone off my bed and turn it on.

Me: Goodnight mom. I love you! :)

Mom: I love you too! Be safe! Goodnight!

I feel a hand placed on my shoulder and I turn my head to see Olivia, her eyes look the same as Jackie's did the day I went to the diner and talked to them. Lilly places her head on my shoulder, for once, not saying a word.

Olivia gives me a faint smile " You know, I'm not going to ask what's going on, but I will say that you can always count on us to be here. Alright?"

I nod " Alright."

" Ya know?" Lilly asks " We haven't really had a lot of time to catch up. Any of us really."

I smile and Oliva giggles " You're right. We haven't. What would you like to talked about."

Lilly sits up, an excited grin on her face.

" Lets talk about boys." Oh no.