Part 57

I got to admit. I wasn't sure myself if I did like him or not. But it was my birthday, and since my friends had gone through so much trouble just to do this for me than I wasn't going to just waste my energy on some boy that didn't even bother to show up.

This time I chose to ride with Olly after skating and Lilly and Dylan didn't seem to mind. I didn't want his relationship with my step sister or my relationship to be ruined because I was being immature and hormonal. " So I think I owe you an apology." I say after I buckle my seatbelt. Olly looks at me with a confused expression.

" About you and Olivia I mean. I was just upset for a stupid reason and I took it out on you and other people. I was just- "

" It's not your fault Kenna." He gives a feint laugh " Actually I'm not even sure why I didn't tell you in the first place. If anything I do trust you a little more than Jayce."

My eyes light up " Really?" I ask and Olly nods. I realise what he was saying, it was my fault. I got angry just because he and Olivia didn't want to tell anyone that they were dating. I was and still kind of am a bitch.

I slouch in my seat and groan "Why did I have to end up with such great friends?" I mumble and Olly chuckles.

" Is that a bad thing?"

" Yes and no."

" How?"

" Becuase I don't deserve good friends like you guys. I'm a bitch I shouldn't be letting you apologize right now when it wasn't your fault."

" 1: you're not a bitch you were just being moody and hormonal- "

" How did you- "

" and 2: if anything we....or I don't deserve you as a friend. You're the greatest best GIRL friend I could ask for." Silence fell over us and I knew that Olly was waiting for me to respond to his compliment.

" Fine. I guess you're a pretty good guy best friend as well." I sigh and Olly laughs. He pulls into the next parking lot and puts his truck in park. Looking over at me, he gives me a big smile and then takes his keys out of the ignition.

He was about to get out of the truck when a question I've been wondering for awhile comes into my mind "One more question: when did you start dating Olivia and why didn't you tell anyone?"

" Ken, that's two." He says holding up two fingers. I shake my head.

" No. It was one sentence ergo it is one question."

" What does ergo mean?"

" Don't change the subject."

" I'm not."

" You just did."

" No I didn't."

" Stop it and answer the question!"

Olly sighs and looks back at me clearly amused by my annoyance " I don't know exactly, maybe like a couple of weeks ago? Yeah, I think that's right."

" Weeks?"

" Yes. Weeks. Now are you going to let me finish?"

" Yes. Continue Mr.Oliver."

" Thank you....what was the other question?"

I roll my eyes and repeat the question " Oh." He says remembering " Right."

" Olly your stalling."

" Sorry Ill talk now. Olivia just asked me not to tell anyone. You'll have to ask her."

I groan "Alright." I say and get out of the car. I wonder why Olivia didn't want to tell me? Did she not trust me? It's not like I would tell anyone...probably. Okay I understand now, but its not like I'm Lilly who blabs about anything and everything. Love her and all but sometimes she can be a hand full.