Part 33

I slowly close the door to the twins room as they finally fall asleep. To say the least the guys are a handful, a handful of little warriors that are coming to attack you.

I tiptoe towards the kitchen not taking any chances of waking up Alvin and Patrick. Olly's was finishing cleaning the dishes as I walk in.

" Are they asleep?" He asks and I nod.

He sighs " Thank God."

I lift myself up onto the counter beside Olly, and put my elbows on my knees as I cup my face. Olly's a great person. I'm glad that I have him in my life. He was my first real friend and I couldn't ask for a better one. He's my best friend.

" I'm tired." I say.

" That's what happens when you watch these kids. " He jokes.

I lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes for a moment " Thanks Olly." I say.

" F-for what?" He asks his voice and I can hear his voice get higher as he spoke.

" Just for being you." I say and sit up to look at him, his green eyes looking into mine.

" Uh.....wanna go watch a movie?" He asks changing the subject but I'm not sure why.

" Sure." I say and walk towards the couch and Olly follows.

We plop on the couch with me using him as a leg rest as set my legs on top of his and prop myself up on a pillow while Olly sits up straight as he clicks through movies on the T.V.

" What about Happy Feet?" He asks.

I yawn " Sure." A heavy, awkward silence fills the air and Olly tries to speak up.

" Kenna- "

" Can I watch the movie too?" I hear one of the twins say from behind the couch. I sit up to see both of the twins sleepily standing with one of them with a blanket in hand. I nod and they come to the couch. Patrick sits on my lap while Alvin lays on top of all of us, his blanket draped over his legs.

We were only 30 minutes into the movie when I can feel my eyelids closing. The twins were already asleep but we just couldn't wake them up. They seemed so at peace when they were sleeping.

I yawn and I remember that Olly was going to say something before one of the twins I interrupted him. " Hey Olly?" I ask.

" Yeah?"

" What were you going to say earlier? Before the twins interrupted you?" I can feel my eyes failing me once again  so I just go ahead and close my eyes and keep them there.

There was a long pause before Olly says " Nothing important."

" Ok....Olly?"

" Yeah?"

" You're my best friend." And that's the last thing I say before I fall into a deep slumber.

I wake to a door slamming and quickly sit up. Olly wasn't there but the twins were still on the couch with me still fast asleep. In just going to guess that's Jayce walking in but just in case imma go back to sleep. Wait. Would that be worse?

I didn't matter because before I knew it there was a tall figure standing in front of me.

" What the hell are you doing in my house?!"

Hello everyone!! Sorry I haven't updated in.....Idk how long but I think only a couple of days or something. Just wanted to give a heads up, I have a lot of tearing next week, so don't be surprised if I don't update. A special thank you to @romanticdreamlive!! I'm so happy you're enjoying my book! Love ya! Happy reading!