Part 19

I jump out of my bed when the first thing I here is " KENNA!!!?!"

I quickly run down the stairs with Olly and Lilly right behind me as Lilly and I try to contain our laughter when we find a goo-covered Jayce standing in the doorway, his face filled with anger as his hand balls up into a fist.

" Good morning Jayce. How did you sleep?" I ask.

" Not so good and my morning seems to not have gotten any better thanks to y- "

He doesn't even finish his sentence when a cold bucket of water gets dunked on Olly's head leaving the stairwell soaked. I turn around when I see Lilly still holding the blue bucket we have retrieved from the storage closet along with some other things over his head as she Snickers.

" Oh its on!" Olly says and tackles me down the stairs and onto the floor, right next to Jayce's feet.

Olly is crouched on top of me as Jayce tickles my feet. " Stop!" I order kicking anywhere I can.

" I didn't know you were so ticklish Foster?" Jayce states.

" Let me go!" I say as the guys laugh.

Lilly jumps onto Jayce and I knew Olly and the gut and drops to the floor. I roll out from under him, Lilly and I rush up to my room to gather more supplies and protection for us for a battle had been established. Lilly gathers the pillows and blankets while I take all the soda cans- don't ask-, socks, and any other type of weapons that I could find and shove them into a bag.

" I know where to set up out base! Follow me!" I say.

Lilly nods and I slowly open my bedroom door and peak out to see if anyone was in the hallway. There was no one in sight. I give Lilly a were good to go signal and start running down the stairs with our resources in hand.

I lead us to the basement where a large flat screen Tv was set up in the wall, a bookshelf in the corner, and a large sofa facing the Tv. Lilly closes and locks the door then turns back around.

" What do we do now?" She asks.

" We first we have to set up our fort. We can use the couch cushions and blankets for that."

" Ok. How do you know about this stuff?" She asks as we take the cushions off the couch.

" Well me and my dad used to- I just know." My face saddens and Lilly sees it.

" Its alright. You don't have to talk about it, its the first time I've been at your house after all."

That's right, Lilly doesn't know my situation. The only people that have met both if my parents are Jayce and Olly. Let's just hope they never ask about what happened to my dad, I barely know anything either.

" Thanks Lilly. Now lets build this fort."

●●●●

We hear the guys yelling as they bursts into the room with bandanas and water guns, where they got those from, I have no idea. We take whatever we could and throw it at them the stuffed animal sticking to Jayce who was stopped covered in goo and I couldn't help but laugh.

" What's so funny?" Jayce asks dodging a pop can.

" You! You look ridiculous!" I say.

" You'll look just as ridiculous when we're done with you." He says and starts shooting at me with his water gun.

Jayce drops the gun " Lets take down their fort!"

" Hell yeah!" Olly agrees and they start charging at us yelling as they down our fort.

I dwell someone grab me and I scream when I feel a cold gooey substance on me as Jayce pulls me close to him.

" Let me go idiot!" I yell.

" But I haven't gotten my revenge yet princess."

" Me neither." I say and elbow him in the stomach.

Jayce falls to the ground acting like he just died as I stand there in triumph. Lilly jumps on me " We one!" She says and Olly oats me on the head.

" Good game." He says.

" What happened down here?!"

I know, I know, this was just a filler chapter but I thought it would be fun:)