Part 67

It's been a week since I had run away. I did apologize to Donna and my Dad, and they seemed relieved. They told me that they thought I had hated then and would never see them again. They had been looking for me too when I had run away which made me happy that they cared. Even after I had said those horrible things to them.

But that was all in the past. I was happy, truly happy. Everything that was once so messed up in my life was finally fixing itself, and I was relieved. Sure there were a few problems but otherwise, my life might have been too close to perfect.

" Hey, baby. Whatcha thinking about?" My boyfriend asks. We sitting at the edge of the poolside by side after a big party Olivia had thrown earlier this night. It was like one of your normal high school parties that involved alcohol, teenagers doing the dirty, and everything else. But Jayce was right all along, it wasn't that fun.

" Just thinking about the party." I see leaning my head on his shoulder.

" Yeah? How was it?"

I sigh " You were right." I mutter.

" Sorry, what was that? I didn't hear you."

" You were right ass hat," I say louder looking into his brown eyes. Jayce smiles and kisses me on the cheek, pulling me closer to him. I kiss him on his lips and he kisses me back. It was like he was made just for me. Even though he was somewhat annoying sometimes I feel like I met him for a reason. Just before we went any farther I pull back, gasping for air.

" Kenna I- "

" See Olly? I told you they would be out here." I hear Olivia say. I look over to see her and Olly walking towards us with cups in their hands.

" Whatever boo bear. I might be dumb sometimes but you know you still love me." Olly says and I gag.

" Boo bear?" Jayce asks sounding just as disgusted as I felt.

" What? You call her princess." Olly argues. Olivia sits down next to me and Olly sit next to Jayce.

" Yes but that's different. I've been calling Ken here princess since I first met her."

" You mean when you broke her nose playing volleyball?" Olivia asks.

" ....no comment," Jayce says and I laugh.

" Seriously though, why do you call me princess?" I ask.

" Why do you call me an ass hat?"

" Because you are one."

" Then there's your answer. I call you princess because you are one. You're my princess....and also a spoiled little brat." He tells and kisses my foreheads making my cheeks heat up. I hear a high pitch squeal and slightly jump and look over in the direction of where it came from. It was from Lilly.

" That's the cutest thing I've ever heard!" She says and I roll my eyes while Jayce chuckles.

" You're still here?" Olly asks and Lilly nods.

" I've been here the whole time. Well actually first I was in the kitchen eating some leftover birthday cake, and then I came here." She says and I laugh.

Lilly wobbles over to us, clearly drunk of her ass, but she manages to sit down next to Olivia.

" I can't believe we'll be seniors next year," Olivia says.

" I can. I'm ready to move on with the next stage of my life. I'm ready for college, kids...." I say and I hear a short from Jayce.

" What's the problem? " I ask.

" Kids? Already?" He says.

I shrug " No not right now, but maybe one day. I want a baby girl." I say.