Part 40

" Kenna! You made it!" Olly exclaims walking towards me his arms spread wide so he can hug me. When he gets to where I am he pulls me into a hug and I wince.

" Olly?" I squeak, and Olly quickly pulls back, embarrassment showing in his face.,

" Sorry Ken I guess I don't know my own strength." Olly says.

" Will you two hurry up and come inside!" Jayce interrupts walking out of the building.

" Hi Jayce!" I say and then remember what Mitch had said I think that boy, Jayce is in love with you, and my insides twist into a knot.

" Are you coming?" Jayce asks. Olly was already running inside and Jayce stands there waiting for me as we stand outside of Charlie's Fun Building. I have been to one of these when is was 6 years old in Colorado, in my old town, but its been a long time. It was a huge play place with trampolines, videogames, a ball pit and a foam pit, food buffet, an indoor go-cart track, and karaoke, this is why all the kids in my 1st grade class had all their birthday party's here.

" Yeah. " I answer in we walk in side by side my heart pounding. Get your self under control Kenna Foster this boy would never like you and you don't like him. Nothing to worry about, I think to myself.

Everyone was waiting by the entrance for us, and by everyone, I mean Olivia, Olly, Lilly, Eliza, Haris, Daniel, and a girl that I didn't know. The girl had a perfect body with olive skin, long legs, hips, blue eyes, I would not be surprised if this girl didn't have a boyfriend. The only problem was, was that she didn't seem to like me. I've already caught her twice giving me a dirty look in between conversations.
What's her problem?

" Well if it isn't car thief?" Eliza says walking towards me " I'll admit, that was pretty good. Sorry we were asses." I was completely and utterly shocked. Did Eliza just apologize AND compliment me? Do I need to get my hearing checked?

" Sorry I must've misheard you. Did you say sorry?" I ask, my mouth curling into a smile.

" Yup, but don't expect to hear another one for a LONG time." He answers and I laugh.

" Who's she?" The blue eyes girl asks.

Jayce puts his arm around my shoulders and I try not to make it obvious that I was freaking. Breath Kenna.

" This is the one and only Kenna Foster. She's my friend." Jayce says and I can see the girl eyes look from Jayce's arm to me. Jealously? Most likely.

" Hi." I say walking towards her, shrugging Jayce's arm off of my shoulder as I do. I hold out my hand for her to shake and she nods as if saying I acknowledge you but that doesn't mean I like you look. Bitch I think to myself. I turn away and walk back to Jayce's side.

" What's that girl's problem?" I ask leaning to the right, where Jayce is standing.

Jayce shrugs " Dunno. Tatum's usually super nice. Maybe she's in her period or something?" He says and I laugh. Jeez, boys know nothing, and it's a good thing they don't. In my mind, girls literally have their own language that includes dirty looks, glares, fake laughs, eye rolling, fake smiles, hand gestures ( so many that I will not be naming all of them), and the I'm not talkin to you look, but I'm pretty sure all the guys or at least most of them know the last one.

I look around the place. There was no one else here except for the workers.

" Where is everyone?" I ask.

" Oh! Olivia's mom owns the place, so we got the building to ourselves for the night. Isn't it great?!" Lilly exclaims and I nod. So that's how she has all that money? She owns Charlie's? I would've never guessed. That's sarcasm. I'm not surprised.

" C'mon lets go play. Trampoline?" Jayce asks but before I could answer he grabs my arm and starts dragging me towards the trampoline.

" I hate you." I blush.

" Your smile says otherwise Princess."

●●●●

" Food time!" Jayce and Olly say in unison and I roll my eyes. We were all sweaty and gross from playing an unfair game of dodgeball and the trampolines. I was surprised to find out that I wasn't as tired as I thought I would be, and no one else seemed to tired to.

As we sit down in the booths with me sitting next to Olivia and Olly and Jayce sitting across from us, the other five in the booth behind me. Weird thing is, I can feel someone's eyes glaring at me from behind our booth.

After we order our food and I text my dad letting him know that I'll be home soon I hear an unusual sound.

" Ow! " I hear Lilly shout from the booth behind us. I turn to look at Olly and Jayce who are giggling their asses off with straws in their hands.

" Spitball? Really?" I say raising a brow.

" If I had to choose a weapon it would be a spitball." Jayce says leaning with his elbows on the table. I roll my eyes and laugh.

" You're so stupid." I laugh.

" I might be stupid but we still have our fun." I winks and my cheeks flush so I kick him.

" Ow! " He says and I giggle.

" Don't be dirty and she won't kick you Jayce." Olivia says flicking her napkin at him and he grabs it, balls it up, and throws it at her and Olivia hits it at Olly.

" I am not going to be a part of this." Olly laughs throwing the napkin at the other booth that landed into Haris's drink.

" Hey! Would you guys stop that?" Haris exclaims and we all burst out into laughter. This is just what I needed. People who I can have fun with. I'm glad I do even if I didn't back then.

OMG I CANT BELIEVE THIS BOOK NOW HAS 1K!!! THANK YOU TO ALL MY LOVELY READERS FOR....WELL....READING! LOVE YA! HAPPY READING!