Part 31

" Ready for school?" Jayce says bursting into the room. For a few days now Jayce gas been taking me to school which involves him barging into my house to wake me up, really early may I add. Since Jayce is the only one other than Olivia who knows about my dad, and since my dad is the one that used to take me to school, Jayce has been taking me instead.

I groan, roll away from Jayce, and put the covers over my head. I feel Jayce's heavy body plop on top of me and I scream, my arms and legs flailing everywhere.

" Get off of me you ass hat!" I exclaim.

" Take that back and I might think about it." Jayce sings.

I roll my eyes and groan " Please." I ask.

" Well since you just begged me. I'll take pity and get off." Jayce says and I can feel his body rise off of me.

I roll over onto my back " Finally. Oxygen!" I say.

Jayce chuckles and goes into my closet. What does he think he's doing? I hop out of bed and wander on over to Jayce who's looking through my clothes.

" What do you think you're doing?" I ask changing me stance.

" Well you seemed like.you wouldn't be getting out of bed anytime soon so I was going to bring you some clothes." He says which makes my cheeks feel warm.

" Thanks but I think I got it." I say.

Jayce shrugs " Suit yourself I would make a hella good fashion designer." He jokes but I don't laugh. I'm just not in the mood. Ever since last night when I had time to think, I finally realised something. That I would never show any type of weakness. Jayce taught me that.....I think.

" Kenna, are you alright?" Jayce says his brown eyes looking into my green ones, his filled with concern.

No weakness " Yeah. I'm fine." I say plastering on a fake smile.

I can see that Jayce doesn't believe me but he tries to change the subject.

●●●●

I close my locker to see Olivia waiting for me beside it.

" Hi. How are you doing?" She asks.

" Uh, good. You?" I reply.

" Good. Kenna I- " but she's interrupting by the bell. Its time for class. I adjust my books in my arms and change my stance.

" Sorry, I have to go to class." I say and wave goodbye to Olivia and walk to cclass I wonder what she wanted to talk about?

●●●●

" So what do they like to eat?" I ask Olly. Olly and I will be babysitting the twins today and I'm super excited. I'm not sure why Jayce isn't watching them, but I'm sure he's probably going to a party or something with a bunch of girls and liquor or something.

" They love grilled cheese. Not sure why though." Olly says.

We pull up to a very small, warn down, wooden house and stop. This is Jayce's house? I thought it would be.....bigger? Is that mean to think that? The house was painted or what looks to be painted a light yellow color with dead grass and a small tree that I think is dead too. Poor tree.

" Ready to go inside?" Olly asks.

I nod a little surprise at his sudden voice, and we walk inside the home. That's when it hit me, what if Jayce's dad is here? Should we just take the kids and run for it instead of giving the kids back to their dad? Does Olly even know about this....abuse?

That's when I hear a scream.

Sorry this one was kinda short:) love ya!