Part 27

" Hello teammates!" Jayce exclaims while bursting into the rink.

A long sigh goes through the rink with me included. I haven't even been on this team for long and I already know this is going to be a long practice. So much for having a good time.

" Alright." Jayce starts " Kenna. Have you met the team?" He asks.

" Not really." I hadn't even thought about it.

With all the other stuff going on I guess the hockey team was the last thing on my mind.

" Okay. Let my put on my skates..." Jayce says setting his bag down beside mine and takes out his skates, and sits down to put them on.

I look back at the hockey team. Should I even call them that? They're my hockey team too?

I skate onto the ice and make my way towards Olly since he's the only one I know waiting just like everyone else to see what happens next. Jayce laces up his skates and skates towards his team.

" If you all don't know yet I will be coaching you today. Kenna here still doesn't know your names. Introduce yourselves."

" Uh where's Jack?" The guy that I recognize as one of Olly's friends from gym class asks.

" I dunno." Jayce answers.

" Who's Jack?" I whisper to Olly.

" He's Coach's son. If Coach isn't here he's usually the one to be the sub." Olly whispers back.

All in all I learned their names. One by one the other hockey players introduced themselves. The one beside Olly who's name was Daniel had dirty blonde hair a shade darker than Jayce's, he looked to be about 6'3 and was wearing gym short and a T-shirt.

The guy next to him was named Eliza. He was the one without the shirt, he had to be like 6'1 with red hair and freckles across his cheeks and then wearing sweatpants.

The last one was much shorter than the others, he was about 5'10, with tanned skin and dark hair. His name was Haris. He was wearing sweats with a tank top, why was he wearing a tank top on an ice rink I have know idea. As the other fourteen people introduce themselves I start to zone off until I hear that it had ended.

" Nice to meet ya." I say and they nod an annoyed look on their faces.

Huh? Not even a " Nice to meet you too Kenna. " or " Were so happy to have you on our team!" Nope. Nada. Nothing....... fricken asses. And how old old are they? Definitely not 5. I thought that we would get along. It seemed like it.....kind of.

" Alright lets start practice shall we? Everyone long up. We'll be doing drills today." Jayce says and everyone groans.

●●●●

After practice I was emotionally and physically exhausted. I could barely sit down to take off my skates. Who knew Jayce could be so......what's the word......harsh. All we did today was exercise, stretch, and one water break. I was so sweaty I was sweating through my shirt, but I was not about to take it off.

After introducing themselves my other teammates didn't say a word to me, all they did was give me a couple of dirty looks here and there. What was even their problem? I thought Coach said to not be asses, but then again, when would these boys listen.

I slowly lift my bag over my shoulder and stand up. I feel a strong hand on my shoulder, and a hot breath against my neck.

" You're not getting off that easy."

Hey guys sorry this chapter was a little too short but I did the best I could for now since I'm sick. I hope you enjoyed! Love ya!