Part 18

" Shhhhh!" I tell Lilly when she had stepped on a twig as we tip toe behind my house.

" Sorry!" She says.

" Just be quiet. Have you ever pulled a prank?"

" Uh, duh. What else do you do at sleepovers with cheerleaders?"

" I dunno, I've never hung out with cheerleaders before. Until now that is."

" That makes sense."

" What's that supposed to mean?"

" Nothing!" she sings.

We reach the back of the house, and as sowly and quietly as I could, I open the door and Lilly and I step in. I close the door behind us and tip toe to the storage closet with Lilly following behind.

" Ready?" I ask.

She nods and we start to set up our prank.

After a while we head back outside so they don't suspect a thing when we start banging on the door and screaming.

" Let us in! Its cold!" Lilly exclaims as we both try not to laugh.

" Please?!"

" PLEASE?!"

Finally the door creeks open and Olly steps aside to let us in.

" Thanks Olly. But I still hate you!" I say and skip into the house.

" Yeah thanks!" Lilly says doing the same.

We go and sit on the couch, and thus time we checked to see if Jayce was there. He was, so we sat on him.

" I told you not to let them in!" Jayce tells Olly.

" Dude it's like 20° out there."

" I still think you should've."

" Remind me why you're here again?" I ask Jayce.

" Because tu casa es mi casa. " Jayce says " That, and shouldn't neighbors always be nice and welcoming to their fellow neighbors?"

" Wait. We're neighbors?"

" You didn't notice?"

" Why should I care if you lived near me-"

" Next to you." He corrects.

" You know for someone who's injured, you sure are still a bitch."

" What can I say? I'm the whole package. Take it, or leave it."

" Is not getting it at all an option?"

" Not in this case princess."

" Ugh." I groan and take a handful of popcorn.

After about and hour later after watching a re-run of SpongeBob we all decide that its time to go to sleep.

" I call the bed!" Jayce says.

" Sure. You can have the guest bedroom." I say.

" But I like your bed." He teases.

" Well to bad. Lilly and I will sleep in there. You and Olly can sleep in the guest bedroom." I say.

" Ugh fine but only becuase- wait a second...."

Oh god im dead.

" What about the sheets?"

" Yeah. Aren't they bloody from my injury?"

damnit the sheets.

" Fine. You can sleep in my room."

" Yes!" Jayce exclaims.

" But you are going to be sleeping on the floor. Lilly and I will get the bed."

" Alright. But when will I get to sleep with you? Lilly and Olly both have, and god knows what you were doing with Olly in it." Jayce winks.

My face turns bright red and so does Olly's. Jayce luaghs " I'm kidding I know that you're still a virgin and that you would'nt waste it on a guy like Mr. Olly here."

If me face was as red as a tomato before it was now " W-what makes you think I'm a virgin?" I ask folding my arms.

Jayce pops a price of popcorn into his mouth then sighs " Come on Ken, its not that hard to figure out. Bet you've never kissed a guy before either."

" Lets go to bed." Lilly interupts.

I owe you one Lilly. We all trudge up the stairs, Olly helping Jayce up as Jayce winces every step he takes.
We reach my bedroom and we all get situated. Now with all of us laying in our places with Lilly beside me and the guys on the floor, my eyes start to slowly close shut and I fall asleep.

Hi!! Thank you for reading this chapter! Like this chapter, subscribe to me, and leave a comment on what idea for a book I should do next?