Part 44

I walk into the school and find Olly waiting for me at my locker while on his phone texting someone.

" Hey." I say and Olly jumps.

" Oh. Hey." He says embarrassed. I laugh and shove him off my locker and open it. I get my binders and book out and hand them to Olly who takes them while I cram my backpack into the locker.

" Thanks." I say taking my things back and Olly shrugs. We start to walk to class together and before we reach the classroom I hear someone behind us yell Olly's name. Olly and I both turn around to see Dylan waving his hand in the air while heading towards us.

" Hey guys! Or guy and girl" He says and I roll my eyes trying to contain the urge to punch his stupid face.

" I didn't know you would be going here?" I tell him folding my arms.

Dylan nods " Yeah I could say the same." He definitely knows but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop.

" Well I guess that's what happens when you meet someone new." I say faking a smile.

" I guess so." He sighs.

" Well." Olly interupts wrapping his arm around me " Ken and I here need to get to class. See ya around Dylan." He says and we turn around and walk to class.

" Thanks." I tell him as soon as were put of earshot of Dylan.

Olly nods and chuckles " Mhm. No problem."

●●●●

" Woohoo! Hockey season almost over and we don't even have practice today? This is amazing!" Eliza says walking out of school with Olly and I. I laugh and Olly just rolls his eyes.

I couldn't believe it either. Even though I got here half way through the school year I still feel like I've been here the whole year. I'm happy that schools almost over but at the same time I still wish I could stay in the same grade.

These next couple of weeks hockey will be one of my main focuses since we have finals or whatever you call them coming up starting this Saturday. I'm pretty nervous since I'm still new to hockey, but its not just that, its that every game that I have had all the guys take it easy on me they never try to take the puck away from me, they just follow me across the ice hoping that I'll slip up. That's why we have won most of the game so far, and I'm sick of it.

I thought about asking Olly to take me to the ice rink after school but he has to go to the twins, and I guess its like a rule now that I can't go with him to Jayce's since that thing and I'm not about to disagree.

After a small conversation with Eliza Olly and I walk to his truck and I get in the driver's seat. Olly gives me a questioned look and I give him a big smile and he chuckles.

" Before you go to the twins, I'm going to drive to the rink. Buckle up this'll be a bumpy ride." I say and start the car. I carefully back out of the school parking lot and head to the hockey rink, cautiously.

" You act like you haven't driven in a while. " Olly says and my eyes grow wide. Even though I am not breaking the law with my amazing driving skills there is one part I somehow forgot. How? Good question. Ill let you know when I figure that out.

The thing is, I don't have a driver's license and I guess my silence answered his question " No?" He asks. And I stay silent, a smile growing on my mouth.

" Do you even have a driver's licences?!" He exclaims and I Laugh than quickly look back at the road.

" Nope." I finally say " But its alright. Isn't the rink like....10 minutes from the school?"

" You don't?! Kenna I thought you did!" He quickly chuckles and locks his seatbelt. Stay safe kids.

" You never asked." I shrug and pull into the parking lot of the ice rink. I put the truck in park and undo the keys. Olly still on edge at what I just did.

" And I thought I was the tight one." I mumble.

" What was that?" Olly asks clearly knowing that he heard it.

" Nothing." I sing and get out of the car. I open the back door of the truck and get out my bag that I had made sure had my figure skates in and then close the door. Olly walks over to my side of the truck with a huge grin on his face.

" Look, lets just not tell anyone that you drive my truck Ok? I don't wanna get in trouble with the authorities. But you do did a decent job." Olly says and ruffles my hair and I scrunch my nose.

" Stop that!" I exclaim and back away. Olly laughs and pull his hand away. Olly's phone chimes and he answers it.

" Hello?" Olly asks " Oh ok.....yeah its fine.....I'm with Kenna right now.....yeah I bet we could.....alright see you then." Olly hangs up placing his phone in the back pocket of his pants.

" Jayce just called. He said he'll be staying home with the twins but he was wondering if you would like to stop by after. You don't have to we understand if you didn't."

I shake my head " No its alright, I would like to see the twins anyways." I say. Olly's face flashes a high of worry but quickly nods and starts walking towards the rink and I follow. Now I just hope that nothing happens when I go back to that house.