Part 66

" Young lady you are in big trouble! Why did you run away? We were all worried about you." My mother runs out of the house and engulfs me into a hug.

" It's a long story. Sorry I worried you guys." I say when mom releases me.

" Your damn right you're sorry!" Lilly bursts out of the house along with the rest of my friends. " We had been looking for you all night! Is that wine that I smell?"

" Yeah I might be gotten drunk. Can you please keep the volume down while your at it?" I ask.

" Does Kenna Foster actually have a hangover and had run away from home? I never thought I would see this day." Dylan says and I roll my eyes.

" Thanks now if you excuse me- " I start to walk off when I feel a hand wrap around my arm.

" You are not going anywhere till we get answers." The protecting pain in my head came back and shook my head.

" Not right now. Right now I'm going to get some water and some sleep while its still dark out. Goodnight." I say and walk away.

I'm not sure where I got all the cockiness from but wherever it was from I was grateful to have it right now. I quickly close the front door behind me and go back to bed.

Yes I know I was having a bitch moment again but I didn't care about anything but getting rid of this hangover. I hear a quiet knock on my door and it opens. It was Jayce with a glass of water in his hands.

" Brought you some water. Sorry that it had been so overwhelming, I understand why you walked away. " he hands me the drink and sits at the edge of my bed, resting his hand on my leg while I take a big gulp of the water.

" Thanks Jayce I appreciate it." I say setting the water down on my nightstand. I lay back down in my bed and close my eyes shut.

" Goodnight Jayce." I mumble. I hear Jayce chuckle and stand up. He kisses my forehead, says goodnight, and leaves the room.

Its been a long night. I need to go to sleep.

●●●●

I wake up at around three in the afternoon to the smell of grilled cheese in the air. Mom never liked grilled cheese, she had hated the sight if it ever since my Uncle Josh (her brother) was making grilled cheese and doing flip tricks with it and it hit my mom, burning her. She has made sure he hasn't lived it down since. Classic siblings quarrels.

But I already knew who was downstairs and boy was I thankful. It was Jayce of course. I sit up and rub the gunk out of my eyes and flip the covers off of me and walk into the bathroom.

After I take my shower I change into some booty shorts and a large T shirt then put my hair up in a wet messy bun. I felt much better now that I had time to rest, I only had a small head ache now. Yay!

I skip downstairs to find the my assumption had been correct and it was Jayce that was making grilled cheese in the kitchen. My mom was sitting with the twins at the table and were playing a board game.

" Good morning." I say walking up to my boyfriend and give him a rock in the cheek.

" I think you mean good afternoon."

" Yeah that thing." I giggle and poke his side. He jerks back with a little squeak and I laugh.

" You're evil Princess."

" But yet you still deal with me!" I sing and leave Jayce to go say hi to the twins. Mom was teaching them how to play candy land, but all they wanted to do was argue about who should get to marry the frosting princess.

As soon as the twins realise I was there they immediately jump out of their seats and run up to hug me.

" Hey boys! How have you been?" I ask them.

" Alvin tryna take my woman!" Patrick says.

" Nuh-uh you're tryna take MY woman!"

" What happened to me being your girlfriend?" I ask Patrick.

Alvin gives the evil eye to Jayce and Jayce sticks out his tongue in response. Alvin stands on his tippy toes and motions for me to lean down.

" If you are in a dangerous situation or don't want to be with Jayce blink twice." He whispers to me and I laugh.

" I'm alright. Now go finish your game." I say and motion them back to the table. I sit down across from my mom who was sitting next to Alvin.

" Hi mama." I say to her. Mom smiles at me folds her arms.

" Are you ready to talk now 'Ms. I'm hungover'?" She asks and I chuckle.

" Sure." I say.

" Good. Why did you run away?"

" I was angry."

" With whom?"

" Dad and Donna. Donna is Dad's fiance."

" I know that. But why?"

" I was angry with how they had hurt you. I yelled at them and said some really mean things, so I ran away."

" What did you say?"

I sigh " Do I really have to tell you?"

" Yes. After what you put us through last night I think a deserve that much don't you think?"

I frown but nod in agreement. I tell her everything that happened that night and once I'm finished I look up to my mom. Jayce slides me a plate with a grilled cheese on it and I look over to my mom who fake gagged.

" Thanks." I say and give him a smile.

" No problem princess." He says and smiles back. I turn back to my mom who had a big smile on her face and mouths you guys are so cute when Jayce walks back to the stove. I roll my eyes but smile.

" So am I not in trouble?" I ask.

Mon shakes her head. " No. But you are going to have to apologize to them ya know?"

I groan in response, but she was right. It was like I was a different person. I had gone crazy. I shouldn't of done it.

" Fine, I will."