Part 25

I sit by the edge of the pool putting my feet into the cold water, but I don't mind that much. I switch my phone I to the other hand and sigh. Not like a sigh like oh god what happened now more of like a this better be nothing sigh.

" So I know that your parents are not together anymore and in no way do I approve about what is happening and- "

" How do you know?" I interrupt.

" Well, um, we'll be at your house in 10 minutes." She says.

For just a second I was excited to have a new friend come to this house, but then I realized. Who else is with Olivia? I sir there frozen not.knowing what to say or do. Should I be mad? Should I just leave? I have to know what this we business is.

" W-who else is with you?" I whimper.

Whimper? Jeez why I think I'm being a little dramatic.

" Me and my mom."

And there it is ladies and gentlemen, the proof that I need to know to leave.

" Alright I let my dad know. Bye!"

" Wait- " but I end the phone call.

I get up from out of the pool and stomp into the kitchen to grab my things. I'm leaving this place and never coming back. I start to dial the only number that I could think of. Jayce's. I'm about to walk out the door when I feel a hand on my shoulder.

" Honey. Where are you going?"

" T-to my friends." I lie, and I guess my dad knew it to because I turned around a saddened look was on his face.

My dad sighs " Look, honey, I know that your still upset about your mom and I getting a divorce, but it was for the better. I mean, look around, I thought you would be happy that I moved into a large house. There's even a gym with your- "

" Dad this is not what I wanted! I didn't want any of this! And I'm not upset over you and mom getting a divorce. I-I mean I was, but now it's because WHY you got divorced. You didn't think I would find out did you? Well I did. And I'm leaving." I say and start to turn around when the doorbell rings.

My dad gives me a sorry look and opens the door. In the doorway was Olivia with her mom. Olivia didn't look happy about this either because before her mom could even say had to me, Olivia grabbed my hand and lead me to a bedroom.

The bedroom was very big, with a queen size bed that had fluffy white pillows and comforter, and a night stand right beside it. The walls were painted a light blue color and had posters of soccer players all over. This had to be her room. Her family's house. But everything looked brand new. The bed, the dresser, the carpet, even the curtains.

" We just moved in last Tuesday. I didn't want to be we did."

She walks over to the bed and sits. I do the same.

" So I guess we're kind of step sisters now aren't we?" I ask.

Her face lightens a little bit " I guess we are. But I'm still really sorry about- "

" It wasn't your fault." I state " You weren't the one who cheated. Does your mom even know?"

She looks at me and I already knew the answer. Her mom did know, they planned this. That's why we moved down here. That's why I went to that school. It was all for my dad's happiness, and the only thing he had to do was tell my mom, move here, and then break her heart to be with Olivia's mom.

I stand up, my face turning red from anger, and my fists tightly clenched, so much so that my knuckles are white.  " I'm going to kill him."