Part 29

" You can let go of me now." Jayce tells me as I sit still while holding onto his jacket.

" Sorry." I say and let go.

I take off my helmet and hand it to Jayce, and he gets off next. The ride was fun but frightening at the same time. I had never been on a motorcycle until now so I was still shaking from it.

The parking lot was empty and I couldn't help but wonder why he brought me out here if we were going TPing. A cold wind blows making me shiver in my stance.

" Are you cold?" Jayce asks as if he's surprised.

" A little." I admit.

Just because I figure skate and am now doing hockey doesn't mean I can't get cold. Besides, it was just starting to become spring. That means I'm still allowed to be cold.

A heavy silence fills the air and I decide to ask a question that's been on my mind.

" Why are we here? You said you would tell me when we get there.....well.....we're here." I say putting my hands into my hoody's pocket.

Just then an old red truck pulls into the empty parking lot, blasting Lucid Dreams as the annoying boys sing or more like yell to the lyrics. One of them was sitting on the edge of the window to the passenger seat and two other guys were in the bed of the truck all of them acting like idiots with beer in their hands.

It roll my eyes. Whoever these guys are I'm sure glad I don't know them. The driver parks the truck and the boys hop out. There was four of them in total, but that wasn't even the worst part. It was part of the four musketeers from hockey team. Except for.....what was his name? Jim? Zack? I dunno.

" Well if it isn't the dancing queen. Kenna!" Eliza says with an annoyed tone.

" Sure is. Is there a problem with that?" I snap.

" Not really. But I'm pretty bummed you didn't bring your ribbons." Harris jokes and the guys laugh, each of them giving him high fives except for Olly.

" Guys don't be rude. Kenna is just as much of a teammate as you are." Olly says and wraps an arm around my waist, which makes Jayce give him a glare, but either Olly didn't notice or was ignoring it.

" Sure whatever you say." Daniel says and takes a sip of his beer.

I scoff and start to get ready to show them what this dancing queen can do when I feel Olly's grip on my waist tighten and I can't seem to do anything.

" Its alright Olly you can let me go. O swear I won't do anything bad. " I say bluffing.

I'm going to kick their asses.

" Nope. I don't believe you."

" Is that my sweatshirt?" He asks trying to change the subject.

" Yup." I say with a big smile on my face and Olly just rolls his eyes.

" Hey not to interrupt this.....whatever this is but we should probably get going if we don't wanna get caught." Jayce interrupts.

" Yeah your right." Olly agrees and lets go following Jayce and the others to the truck, making me feel sad. Why? I have no idea. I think I'm about to start soon, maybe that's it? Probably. I follow them to the truck. I have a bad feeling about it this but fuck it.

We stop at one of the ends of a street. Olly was driving and I was in the passenger seat because there was no way I would sit in the back with the others with their dirty jokes and sport shaming me. I don't even know if that's a thing but it should be.

The street was quiet since we had turned down the music two blocks ago and the boys were ready with their toilet paper in hand, and me with the rest of it in a big black bag on my lap.

" Who's house are we at?" I ask.

" Mr. Harley's." Jayce answers.

Mr. Harley was the old, grumpy, chemistry teacher who always found the bad in every student and sending them to detention. Luckily I don't have him as a teacher. He kinda deserves it.

" Okay here's the plan." Eliza starts
" We all run down the street quietly. Make sure to not be seen, and don't say a word while we move. As soon as we get to his house Daniel and I will get the back side of his house, Jayce you get the right and left sides of the house, and Olly and Harris, you guys get the front."

" What about me?" I ask.

" Oh. I forgot about you." He states.

" Uh. Ok? But can I do something to?" I ask me face filled with anger, and he clearly knows it, he's just playing dumb.

He pretends to think tapping his finger on his chin when his face 'lights up' " Sure. You can hold the bag." He says patting the bag in my lap.

I look over to Olly with a is he serious look and Olly just shrugs.

" And.....now!" Eliza says and we all rush out of the car.

There is no way I'm just going to hold the bag. I'm going to prove to them I'm more than just a a dancing ribbon queen. Ill show these fuckers who's boss. Hopefully.

Guys I did the most stupid thing today. I forgot to put on sunscreen before I went to a fair this morning and now my face is as red as Tinkerbelle's when she gets mad
:( Anyways on that note, ALWAYS WHERE SUNSCREEN WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO BE IN THE SUN FOR A LONG TIME. Don't make the same mistake I did. Don't be an idiot like me. Ok. Just wanted to say that. Happy reading! Love ya!:)