Something Happend..

You walk into the arena hours before Smackdown Live starts. You drop off your bags in your assigned locker room, inside the locker room was Buddy Murphy and Samoa Joe like usual.

Buddy tries to speak up but you can't talk as you're in a hurry.

Travis: "Sorry Murphy but I gotta bail and find out what's on my agenda for tonight."

You say as you close the door and start walking towards the production area and run into Shane McMahon.

Shane: "Hey Travis! How's your night going?"

Travis: "Well now I'm on the right track and doing better".

Shane: "Well good because Jeff Hardy will be doing an Open Challenge for the United States Championship and we've wrote you in to win".

Travis: "Wow my first title shot, thank you. But I have a question? Why is he dropping the title so early?"

Shane: "Well Jeff's having some back issues and is getting some time off."

Travis: "Well that's unfortunate for him, hope he geta back on his feet soon".

Shane: "Don't worry about Jeff, he's a tough guy, but its time to focus on your match".

Travis: "We'll thank you for this opportunity, I won't let you down".

Travis shakes Shanes hand and walks to catering and sees Becky Lynch and Charlotte sitting down at a table. He walked up and pulled a chair up next to Charlotte.

Travis: "Hey how's it going you two?"

Charlotte & Becky: "Hey Travis"

Travis: "So what's on todays schedule between you two?"

Becky: "I'll be back, I'm going to grab a water, does anyone want one while I'm up?"

Travis: "Sure I'll take one thanks!"

Becky walks away from the table and Travis just stares at her until she turns the corner. Charlotte noticed him staring at her and snapped her fingers at Travis and spoke up.

Charlotte: "Does Travis have a crush on Becky?"

Travis: "Does she have a boyfriend?"

Charlotte: "She hasn't had a boyfriend in two years."

Travis: "We'll that's good news to me, I think I like her more than a friend Charlotte, but don't tell her I said that".

Charlotte: "Ok you didn't hear this from me but Becky has always liked you, you know more than a friend".

Travis: "Wait really?"

Charlotte: "Yeah she was talking about you when you had your injury 2 months ago".

Becky comes back with 2 waters and sita down as Travis and Charlotte are deep into conversation. She sat down and questioned what was going on.

Becky: "So what are you two talking about?:

Charlotte: "You".

Travis: "Dammit Charlotte".

Becky: "Oh really now? Whats going on then?"