Fighting Champion..

After a week off of Live events it was time to go back to Smackdown. They arrived in Seattle and headed for the arena, they unpacked the car and started to the locker room. After they dressed Travis walked her to makeup and waited for her to get done, he could over hear the girls talking to Becky.

Carmella: How's thing's with Travis?

Becky: Good! we had our first big fight, then started to plab for the wedding.

Makeup Girl: Not my purpose to ask but what was the fight about?

Becky: Oh don't worry, just a few things from his past and stuff.

Travis was happy that she didn't gossip too much about that night until he heard Carmella.

Carmella: I heard it was about Emma.

Becky: Wait how? Who?

Carmella: I have my ways babe.

Travis's smile faded fast, he took out his ear phones to hear better.

Makeup Girl: Yeah I heard it from Sasha on Raw last night.

Becky: Wait what? Sasha? Sasha Banks?

Both: Yep.

Becky: I haven't seen her in years, how does she know?

Carmella: I don't know but she's obsessed with him Becks.

Becky looked worried after what she heard, now she has to deal with Emma and Sasha.

Carmella: This might not be the best time to say this but it's my last day on Smackdown. Sasha and Braun are coming over to take my place and AJ's.

Becky's heart sank and Travis sat around the corner shocked, not knowing what was going to happen. Becky got up and he could hear her coming and put the earbuds back in like he wasn't listening. She saw him patted his shoulder.

Becky: You ready?

Travis: Let's go.

She was thinking about what Sasha might do and pulled him in for a kiss to forget about it. They walked back to there locker room and he noticed that she looked nervous, he thought that she's never nervous.

Travis: Listen I heard about the Sasha thing, don't worry babe.

Becky: You don't know though, these girls are manipulative. They'll do anything to get you.

Travis: Don't worry, don't get worked up.

Becky started to calm down a bit.

Hour into Smackdown*

Becky's match with Emma was next, they walked to gorilla and waited for there cue. They saw Emma walk in.

Emma: If I win, that's mine and your mine.

She pointed to the belt and Travis, Becky looked pissed off as Travis held her to calm her down. Emma made it to the ring and Travis's music started. He kissed her

Travis: Let's get it champ.

He walked out to "Blood" by Breaking Benjamin. He stood in the darkness and slowly walked out until a red beam of light hit him, the croud erupted in cheers as he had the belt over his shoulder. He stood there on the ramp and heard Becky's music, she came down and pulled him in for a kiss and looked directly to Emma. The slid into the ring and got on opposite turnbuckles, they walked to her corner as they announced the match. The ref held the title up and rang the bell, Travis jumped down and stood in her corner. Becky played defense as Emma tried to straight assault her, Travis did all he could to try and distract Emma but she wasn't playing that game.

Half way in the match*

They were both doing good moves on each other until Emma got pushed out near Travis and Becky went to baseball slide into her; Emma pushed Travis in the way and Becky kicked him on accident, Emma pulled Becky out and threw her on the barricade. Emma then crawled to Travis who was laying on the ground after getting knocked out for a bit; She yelled at Becky and kissed him. She kissed him for a good minute until Becky saw him wake up and move away. Becky looked pissed and threw Emma into the ring and rolled her up into the disarmer until she tapped, Becky kept bending her arm back farther and farther back, the ref tried to get her off as Emma was screaming in pain. Travis saw it and slid in and pulled her off, she pushed away from Travis and went backstage. He looked confused and got his and her titles and ran back to her, he tried to stop her until she finally spoke up in the locker room.

Becky: So you had to agree to kiss Emma? Again?

Travis: So you think I'd agree to that Becky? To kiss a girl that is trying to rip us apart? Yeah ok!!

Travis threw his shirt off and walked into the bathroom.

Becky: Don't walk away from me!!

Travis: I'm taking a shower.

He stripped down not caring on this dumb fight and started to shower, she walked in and kept arguing.

Becky: So you're saying that wasn't planned out? Then why did it take you so long to stop her?

Travis: Becky you slid kicked me!! You knocked me out for a good minute, I woke up to her face and backed away.

Becky: Sure buddy, you can then spend the night with her.

Travis: Wow Becky!! Wow.

Travis looked out and saw she was hot red, she was almost shaking at the sight of him.

Travis: So you think I still want her? We'll you're wrong babe.

Becky: Don't call me that and don't deny, I saw what I saw.

Travis had enough at this point and reached out and pulled her into the shower to shut her up.

Becky: Stop!! I'm getting all wet. You think this will help.

Travis: Becks, just shut up.

They looked into each others eyes and just started to make out wildly. He helped her strip down and they had a wild time in the shower.

An hour later*

They walked outta there locker room and went to the car. They headed to the hotel and went to the room. Travis dumped all of there bags off and dragged her to the hotel bar where it was just him and her. He ordered the drinks and they sat at the bar and talked it all out.

Travis: Listen, you need to drop the whole Emma and I thing, we broke up back in NXT and I don't want to go back to that disappointment.

Becky: Yeah I know, I get worked up when the girls talk out you and her. Now I have to worry about Sasha.

Travis: Sasha? Why her?

Becky: She's head over heels for you, she told Mella that she doesn't care if you're in a relationship or married. She's going to get you one way or another.

Travis held her hand and kissed her.

Travis: Don't worry, you're mine. Forever

Becky: Forever?

Travis: Forever and always babe.

They paid the bill and went upstairs to continue there locker room shower session. They went to bed later hugging each other tight.

End of Chapter 21