Not Again..

Becky and Travis headed to the arena for his first Smackdown appearance since his injury almost 5 months ago. They made it to there locker room and unpacked there bags, they heard a knock at the door and saw it was Charlotte. She walked in with disturbing news concerning Travis.

Charlotte: We'll not to ruin your first day back but Emma is stirring the pot again and this time is determined to get Travis this time.

Travis: What do you mean by get me? Try and blackmail me or?

Charlotte: I have no clue but words around that she's hunting you down tonight, stay on your heels until your promo tonight. Both of you!!

She walked out and Travis looked at Becky to see she was getting red hot, anger filled her body and she was getting ready to burst. He hugged her to calm her down.

Travis: Here you follow me around, and I'll follow you around until our TV time then meet back here? Ok?

Becky: That's fine with me, but I swear if that purple haired bitch touches you I'll pop.

Show started off with Becky's promo for Summerslam opponent.

Becky and Bayley kicked off with a heated promo and Becky attacked her, part of the story so it's fun for the both of them. They walked back to gorilla and saw Finn and Travis talking to Triple H, Finn at this point had the WWE Heavyweight Championship and there building something for Finn vs. Cena vs. Styles for the title at Summerslam. Travis was sitting at production talking to the crew doing his temporarily job until he returns. They cut his promo to build his story line, Becky walked up to Travis and hugged him. He kissed her hand and got up and walked to the locker room.

Travis: Alright lets pack and leave before something happens.

Becky: That's fine by me, let me shower and we'll leave.

Travis: Ok I'm going to find Aj and Finn and talk to them before we leave.

Becky walked out nude and asked him

Becky: Listen and watch out for you know who, she could be anywhere since she's not on TV much. I love you.

Travis: Love you too babe.

Travis walked out and went to catering and found Finn, he sat down with him and they watched the promo scene for his triple threat match. Finn looked at him and asked.

Finn: So have you seen Emma anywhere?

Travis: Nah man, I think Becky and I get worked up about it man.

Finn turned and saw Emma and Naomi walking towards them, Naomi had her phone out either recording video or taking pictures. Emma walked up to Travis and pulled him back and started to make out with him, she put her hand in his pants. He was struggling to pull away as he was pinned between her and the chair. Finn got up and pulled her off him, Bayley and Charlotte had walked in and saw what was happening, Travis got up and walked away from the table in shock. Bayley ran up to him and slapped him in the face really hard.

Bayley: I knew you weren't over her, you piece of shit. You want to marry my best friend then go and cheat on her? Again?

Travis: Bayley she ambushed me while Naomi was recording her.

They turned around and Becky in Charlottes arms crying, Travis ran up to her and tried to comfort her but she ran back to the locker room and locked herself in. He ran after her and tired to go in

Travis: Becky? Becks? Babe? Can you hear me?

Becky: Go away!!

Travis: She ambushed me babe, I tried to pull away but she was pinning me down.