Why Is This So Hard?

1 month has passed

Becky and Travis had gone back go Live events but Travis hadn't been on TV yet for story purposes. Travis had his left arm back and started to train hard, maybe a little bit too hard. Him and Becky were in the Performance Center on there couple days off. Travis was dead lifting what he usually does until he heard and felt a "pop" in the left shoulder. He dropped the barbell and it slammed on the rack and he fell to his knee in pain, Becky saw and ran over to him to question what happend.

Becky: Babe what's wrong?

Travis: Ahh puff* I feft and heard a loud pop in my shoulder. It burns. Becks!!

Travis stood up and she walked him to the trainers office, he sat down and told them what happened.

Trainer: Ok this could be a strained muscle, but let me feel around to make sure you didn't take it too hard and may have fractured or rebroke it.

He felt around Travis's shoulder but only felt a stiff spot where they operated on.

Trainer: I think by this one stiff spot that you pulled the new muscle. Take a couple days off on that shoulder. Come back here if it bothers you.

Travis: Thanks.

Him and Becky left and he wanted to treat her to dinner after what she's done for him the past 2 months when he was minus an arm. They went home to get dressed up, Travis wore his nice suit with a bright orange tie.

Becky walked outta the bathroom in a Bright red dress with heels to match, her hair and makeup done. He stood there in awe of how stunning she looked.

Travis: Wow... Just wow babe. You always look beautiful but I can't keep my eyes off you.

She stood there blushing hard and held his hands. They kissed each other until Travis opened and held the door for her and they walked to the car. She noticed that he ordered a limo for the evening, the driver was holding the door open for the both of them. They jumped in and opened the bottle of champagne they had in there. They held each other as they drank as they looked at the stars in the big sunroof.

Becky looked at him and moved his head to hiss her. They continued to hold each other until they arrived to the restaurant, there he had reservations for the two of them. They ordered there food and a bottle of wine, Becky took her phone out and took a selfie of them kissing all dressed up. She posted it to Instagram with the caption,

@beckylynchwwe

"Date night with @tsharpwwe, he wanted to treat me a little bit as I assisted him the last couple months while he had one arm. I love you to the moon and back babe."

She kissed him again as there food arrived, they ate and talked for almost two hours about life, WWE and there relationship. Travis then asked Becky to meet his family, she was so happy too. He paid the bill after they got done chatting ans walked back to the limo.

Travis: Sorry about the wait sir, big tip coming your way after were done.

Driver: Where too sir?

Travis told him to take them back home and off they went, Travis opened the sunroof again and they just stared at the stars until they arrived.

Travis: You know I had a custom sunroof in my apartment? Its in the bedroom.

Becky: Wait what, we'll I know what we're doing tonight.

They arrived back to the apartment and Becky got out first and Travis stayed to tip the driver pretty big. He wrapped his arm around her's and they went to his room. They walked in and she went straight to the bedroom to find the sunroof. He unhooked the door that locks so its air tight, he removed it amd showed her the big window that covers half of the ceiling. She pulled him on the bed and laid her head next to his and they watched the stars, they saw a shooting star.

Travis: Make a wish.

Becky: I don't need too.

She lifted her head up and started to kiss him intensely until they were ripping each other clothes off. They kept making out under the stars and she felt him insert himself inside her. She gasped because it's been a while since they've done it. She let out a light sigh and heavy scream.

Travis: Does it hurt? I can slow down.

Becky: No it feels amazing, go faster, punish me baby.

Travis listened to her as they had hard passionate lovemaking for over 2 hours.

They laid there as he came unside her and they just couldn't stop kissing. She laid her head on his chest and said-

Becky: I love you with all my heart.

Travis: Prove it.

She giggled and playfully slapped his chest and winked at him. They both fell asleep.

The next morning.

Travis disappeared to the performance center to do more tests as Becky was there help train some NXT female wrestlers. Travis went to the trainers office and got the results back as he was tired from them. The trainer explained to him that he has normal results to a normal arm after heavy injury, but he wanted him to lay on the low down with the lifting and weight training with his left arm. He left the office and watched Becky train the new talent.

Later that night back at his apartment*

Becky and Travis were sitting on the couch watching a scary movie, he could tell there was a jump scare coming up as the room went silent. He felt Becky move really close and tense up, before the jump Travis yelled and grabbed her which scared her.

Becky: Babe that was mean!!

Travis laughed and kissed her, they finished the movie and went to sleep on the couch holding each other. The next day they were flying out to Boston to meet his family for the first time as a couple.

End of Chapter 12