Breaking The News..

As Travis and Becky pulled up back at there house, he walked around a bit outside while Becky was inside feeding Alexis. She looked up and saw him sitting on the couch outside with his head in his hands, she had an idea so she finished feeding there daughter and took her outside. She walked around the house and snuck up behind Travis, she put Alexis down and watched her crawl under his legs. He looked a bit confused.

Travis: Alexis? Where did you come from?

Becky walked up the steps smiling at him while he held Alexis. She sat next to him and rubbed his back as he was stressed.

Becky: What's wrong?

Travis: I don't know how I'll break the news to everyone.

Becky: Like Management?

Travis: No, The universe. Our fans.

Becky: Listen I know it'll be hard, but you'll have to do it one day or another.

Travis: Yeah... I know....

He looked down and saw Alexis playing with her feet and he smiled, he walked both of his girls inside and sat on the couch and thought long and hard how he was going to tell his friends and family.

He needed to pass on the news to Stephanie since he told her he would. He called her immediately.

Stephanie: Hello?

Travis: Hi Stephanie, how are you?

Stephanie: I'm good, how are you Travis?

Travis: Well not good..

Stephanie: Bad news?

Travis: The doctor said that I have multiple bruises on my cerebellum (back of the brain) and doesn't want me to wrestle. He didn't say how long I'll have to wait and rehab but he said he wants me to Inring retire for now.

There was a long silence as she was thinking.

Travis: Stephanie?

Stephanie: Yeah.. I'm sorry Travis, that's horrible.

Travis: ....

Stephanie: Now meet me at my office on Monday, I'll be at RAW for the next contract signing for PAYBACK.

Travis: Ok.

Stephanie: Well discuss what's the next step and everything we can use to help you recover.

Travis: Thank you Stephanie, see you Monday.

Stephanie: Bye Travis.

He hung up and took a huge breath, he rubbed his face since he knew that his friends and family were next. He decided to have a get together with there friends for later on tonight.

He called his mom and she picked up quick.

Mom: Hi honey, how are you?

Travis: Not good mom..

She over heard him start to cry and hold it back.

Mom: Honey? What's wrong?

Travis: Mom......

Mom: What sweetie?

Becky walked in and saw Travis holding back tears and overheard his mom on his phone, she sat next to him and comforted him as she was started to hold tears back now.