I Love You More Than Anything..

Becky woke up and didn't see Charlotte there, she must have gone back to her room. She picked her phone up and tried to call Travis again but it went straight to voicemail, his phone must be dead. Becky was gonna take a shower and saw her makeup was everywhere. She must have cried alot last night and took a shower, she cried in the shower thinking it was over between her and Travis. She got dressed and walked down to Charlottes room and knocked. Charlotte opened up and her and Becky talked about what was going on.

Becky: Do you think I should go knock on his door? His phones dead.

Charlotte: I don't know, maybe. You do what you think is right.

Becky thought it over and decided to go down there, she didn't want to go alone though.

Charlotte: Becks you just go, it's none of my business.

Becky walked down to his room and saw that ths door was propped open by the lock turned outside. She walked in and saw that he had been there not too long ago since the mirror in the bathroom was still fogged over. She walked around and saw his phone was turned off but on the charger. She left a note to him and went back to Charlotte's room. Charlotte got up as soom as she walked in.

Charlotte: Was he there? Did you talk to him?

Becky: He wasn't there but he just left when I got there. I left him a note.

Charlotte: Well whats gonna happen with travel plans today? Are you going back to your place?

Becky: I have too, I live there.

Charlotte and Becky packed up and headed to the airport. Charlotte went with Becky to Tampa since she's got stuff to do at the performance center the next day.

5 hours later and they got to his apartment.

Becky unpacked both there stuff as Charlotte walked around to see the view they have.

Charlotte: Wow Tampa is beautiful from here.

Becky: Yeah he got a great deal, do you want to get food?

Charlotte: Yes please!

Charlotte and Becky went to get food, they ate at the restaurant. An hour later they paid the bill and drove back to the apartment. Charlotte walked in first and saw it was still empty, she got a text from Travis 20 minutes later telling her that he was on his way.

Travis: Hey don't say anything to Becky but I'm coming home. I read her note and sprinted to the airport and hurried home.

Charlotte smiled and put it away and walked to Becky

Charlotte: We'll I'm not supposed to say anything but I'm gonna run around and see some of the girls.

Becky: Wait why?

Charlotte: Someones almost home.

Charlotte winked at Becky and walked out with the rental keys. Becky hurried and scattered out roses and light up candles, she went to get changed and waited for him to return. She got a text from Charlotte of the video that Naomi took. It showed that Travis tried to pull her off but she wouldn't budge. That made her angry at Emma but felt bad about what she did to Travis.

Travis was driving home in his Dodge Charger Scat Pack and raced home to see his Irish Beauty. He pulled into the designated garage spot and saw Charlotte pulling out. He got out and stopped to her window.

Travis: Man this has been a shit show. I hope Becky forgives me.

Charlotte: Well I got the video from Naomi and sent it to her, if she watched it then she'll be in love with you again like day one.