Honeymoon..

Today was the day that Travis and Becky headed to Cabo, Mexico. He and WWE managed to get them an all exclusive resort just for the two of them to enjoy themselves in total privacy. Hunter and Stephanie had some security guards keep watch of there two top stars to make sure they were enjoying there time together without any problems. Both landed in one of the WWE corporate planes, Travis got both of their bags unpacked and they headed for the room, it overlooked the ocean and beach front below. He walked up to Becky who was looking out the window; he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her.

Becky: You know you're mine all week, all night long.

She said winking at him and hinting that they'll make her pregnant before they go home. But Travis was more focused on his and his newly wife's time together and away from all the work and drama. Becky was getting her bright orange bikini matching her hair and all Travis could do was watch. She loved how he looked at her and gets lost everytime.

Becky: Babe you're making me nervous.

Travis: I can't help but just not look away.

Becky: Ok now stop before we end up in the bed all day long.

Becky dragged Travis down to the beach and they sat and admired each other while soaking up some sun. Becky took a pic of them laying on the beach and posted it to Instagram.

@beckylynchwwe

"First day of our honeymoon, can't explain how much we needed this after a stressful wedding week but all in the end was worth it. Now I'm speding the whole week with the love of my life and my forever best friend @tsharpwwe. Newly married 💍"

She posted it and saw that Travis had gotten up and had a bucket of water behind her, she looked around for him but didn't know that he was behind her. He slowly dumped the bucket full of ice cold water from the cooler and she lookws at hin with fire in her eyes.

Becky: TRAVIS!! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!

Travis: Can't kill me if you can't catch me.

Becky tries to chase Travis down but he turned around and picked her up and fell into the ocean, now getting both wet. She got up and splashed him kinda pissy since she was now wet. He kissed her and she tried to pull away.

Travis: Awe are you mad?

Becky: You drop cold ass water on me, you think.

Travis: I think I can see your nipples through your bikini from that.

She looked down and looked up and saw Travis laughing a bit, she pushed him back underwater. He came back up and chased Becky down until he grabbed her and pulled her down with him. They started to make out on the beach and Travis got a little handsy with her bikini.

Becky: Ah ah ah mister, you have to wait until tonight.

Travis: God I hate it when you blue ball me babe. Common let's go get ready for dinner.

Both walked up to their to there honeymoon suite and got ready for their candle light dinner on the beach.

2 hours later*

Travis walked Becky down to the table where their was a personal waiter waiting on them that night. He pushed her chair in and sat next to her just looking at each other until he broke the silence

Travis: We really needed this.

Becky: You got that right, just imagine we're not done with wedding stuff when we get home.