I Think I Love Her..

You wake up the next day; laying on your chest is the flaming orange beauty still asleep. You see that she was curled up on your right arm. You move around quickly so you dont wake up Becky, you got up and see that she moaned and moved in discomfort since you moved, you pull the sheets up to her shoulders and kiss her forehead and she instantly curled up to the sheets. Travis walks to the kitchen area of the hotel room to brew some coffee and start the day. As the coffee timer dinged you turn around to see the door open and the Irish LassKicker standing in the doorway wearing your shirt. She walks up to you and pulls you in for a hug and said

Becky: I thought you had left the room without telling me so I had to come see where you went.

Travis: I would never leave without telling you; I made coffee, you want a cup?

Becky looked at him like she just won the lottery and took the cup out of his hands.

Becky: Oh my I really needed this.

Travis: What? Didn't sleep good?

Becky: Oh no! I had a fantastic sleep next to your side.

Travis: Well good; I never sleep well since I started wrestling, when you were in my arms last night I had the heaviest sleep in a long time. He said pulling her in for a kiss. She kissed him and started to walk towards the bathroom. She turned around and saw Travis staring at her and smiled. Travis just watched her walk in and shut the door and said

Travis: Man how did I get so lucky?

Becky replied loudly at him with door closed "You think you're lucky?" Travis just laughed a bit and said under his breath "Shit did I say that out loud". He finished his coffee and checked his phone and saw that Becky's favorite band "Pearl Jam" is going on tour next month. Travis looked at the venues to see if they were in town for any dates they were playing. Travis saw that there second show was in Phoenix and Smackdown was there the night before. He bought V.I.P tickets and backstage passes for the two of them.

Travis: Her birthday is next weekend, I can surprise her with them.

Then Becky came out of the bathroom wearing her towl and asked Travis what he was talking about. He brushed it off and said he bought her a birthday present. Becky awed and kissed him; He pulled her in closer and kissed her intensely and didn't notice that her towel fell off and she was standing there nude.

Travis: Uh Becky, here you go. He said handing her the towel. She saw him looking at her and put the towel back on and whispered in his ear.

Becky: You like what you see? And kissed him with force. Travis saw the time and told her that its almost time to leave. She hurried and got dressed as Travis took a quick shower and dressed. They packed up and went to the car to head to the next Live event in Philadelphia. Becky and Travis decided to start to ride together as Charlotte was out with a "Storyline Injury". Becky took a selfie showing her and Travis driving together and sent it to Charlotte saying "Looks like you've been replaced, sorry".

Travis: What are you doing? Haha.

Becky: Sent a photo of you and I to Charlotte.

Travis: Does she know that we are, you know together?

Becky looks down at her phone and saw that Charlotte called her. She looked at him and said

Becky: I didn't tell her yet; you think I should? I mean I can do it right now since she's calling me right now.

Travis looked at her phone and saw she was looking at him for him to answer her question? Becky answered the phone and put it on speakerphone.

Becky: Hello? Charlotte?