Start Of The Resistance..

So Travis woke up hurting since he slept on the couch at Buddy's and Lexi's, he got dressed and smelled Lexi cooking breakfast for everyone, he walked in and patted Larry-Steve and the other dogs and walked to Lexi and sat down.

Lexi: Morning, breakfast?

Travis: Please.

She passed him a plate and he got up and packed it full, Buddy walked behind him and did the same. They all sat down in the dinning room looking out into the garden and pond. They all sat around and talked wrestling until Lexi broke it by asking

Lexi: Have you talked to Becky yet?

Travis: We tried to call each other this morning but missed every call, she texted me asking when I was gonna be home so we can pack.

Lexi: And?

Travis: I told her soon.

Lexi: So she's not worried about the video?

Travis: I honestly don't know, I hope she's not because that video is all bullshit. I don't get why they want to manipulate me or even go and blackmail me.

Buddy: Bro look at you, you're a stud.

Lexi: Marry him then.

They all laughed and continue to talk until they finished. Travis packed his bag and hugged them both since he wouldn't see them for a while. He drove back to his house and saw that Charlotte was still there, he wondered why since they had to pack and where going to have a day together. He got out and unlocked the front door until Charlotte walked out.

Charlotte: Oh hey.

Travis: Hi

Charlotte: I'm sorry about last night, I was just trying to keep her calm and the whole situation was just blown out of proportion.

Travis: I get it, listen since we've known each other since our debut on NXT I'm always going to forgive you.

Charlotte and Travis hugged while he helped her pack the car and drive off, he continued to walk in but didn't hear Becky. He walked throughout the house to try and find her until he heard the bedroom shower on. He walked in and heard her singing in the shower, he went into the bedroom and started to unpack when Becky must have heard him and yelled out

Becky: Trav? Is that you?

Travis: Yeah, I'm just unpacking to do laundry before we have to pack and head out.

Becky: Come in here, we need to talk darling.

Travis walked in and saw she had the shower curtain was fully open with her still showering.

Becky: Listen I'm sorry on how I acted last night, I was a train wreck after you left. I don't want you to ever leave again.

Travis just stood there in awe as he watched her bath herself, he couldn't look away. She noticed him looking away and tried to catch him off guard. She thought how much could she get away with.

Becky: How do you feel about getting a dog?

Travis: Uh huh.

Becky: Mhm, Travis lets get married today.

Travis: Uh huh

Becky: TRAVIS!!!

He finally snapped outta it and saw that she was laughing at him but thought it was cute.