First Birthday..

Well after being on the road full time again, Travis and Becky had a couple days off before Wrestlemania to celebrate Lexi's first birthday. Becky was super excited to throw a huge party at there house and invite everyone.

She flew out his parents from Boston and also got her parents to come all the way from Ireland, she also invited all there friends who had seen and been in Alexis's life.

Travis woke up to Becky signing to Alexis while she decorated, he walked up and kissed her; which indeed scared her a bit.

Becky: Oh my God babe, you snuck up on me.

Travis: I'm sorry, why didn't you wake me to help you?

Becky: I wanted it to be a bit of a surprise but since you are up..

Travis: I'll get some more tape.

After about an hour*

Both stood in the living room looking everything over to see if they did it right, they may have gone a little overboard.

Travis: Think we did alright?

Becky: Well to think that we can barely see the walls, maybe a little too much.

Both laughed and put Alexis down for her nap before everyone came.

Travis went to pick everyone up from the airport and drove them home.

Meanwhile at home, Becky was working her ass off making all the food and starting the cake. Her and his parents walked in to see her rushing too much as her mom and Travis's mom walked in to help her.

Both of there dads and Travis walked outside for a bit to grill the meats as some of the other guests were coming which were first Bayley and Finn. Bayley helped Becky set up the table as Finn brought all the boys outside some cold ones.

AJ and Charlotte picked up Buddy and Lexi and walked in the front with big gifts and walked to Becky.

Becky: Oh my goodness Lexi and Char. You didn't have to do anything.

Alexa: Well I said on the day she was born that I was going to spoil her, and I'm sticking to it.

Charlotte: I need a little one to spoil so she'll be it until then.

All the girls laughed as the boys were outside shootin the shit, Finn walked up and pulled Travis away for a second.

Travis: What's up?

Finn: I think I'm going to ask Bayley to marry me.

Travis: Finally man, but seriously I'm happy for you.

Finn: And I want you and Becky to help me.

Travis: Whatever it is, we got it.

Finn: Thanks lad, we'll talk later.

All the boys walked in and he set all the cooked meat on the table as he walked and kissed Becky. He tried to pull away but Becky pulled him into the hallway and started to get a little wild.

She finally let go and bit his lip, Travis was a bit confused but loved it.

Becky: You're mine tonight.

Travis: Oh really?

Becky: Common, let's go wake the princess.

He held her hand as they walked upstairs to her room, they saw she was slowly waking up and smiled at both of her parents. Becky and Travis just watched her slowly get up and awed; Becky picked her up and both kissed her.

Travis: Happy birthday sweetheart.

Becky: Today is your day.

They walked her downstairs where everyone saw she was up, Bayley ran up and held her.

Bayley: Happy birthday!!

Alexis touched her nose and giggled as Bayley walked her around until it was time to eat, she sat her in her highchair and everyone sat down and started to laugh and joke while they ate.

After eating everyone watched Alexis attempt to open her gifts.

Charlotte and AJ got her a huge doll house with dolls to match.

Finn and Bayley got her a play house with kitchen set.

Lexi and Buddy got her a Disney themed castle where she can sit on her big, fuzzy chair and play with her Disney princess dolls.

She wanted to play with all her toys but it was time for her to eat her first ever cake. Travis sat her down in the high chair and Becky placed the cake down as everyone pulled out there phones and recorded her destroy the cake. All laughed as she was covered head to toe in cake.

After the party was over and everyone headed home, it just left the parents. They all stayed to celebrate with there grand daughter a little longer.

Alexis was tired and started to fall asleep as they all left, Becky held her as she was slowly drifting into slumber. Travis kissed her forehead and followed Becky up to her room, as Becky put her down in her crib they just watched her.

Travis: Happy birthday sweetie.

Becky: Mommy and Daddy love you.

She kissed her and as they were walking out they saw she stood up in her crib and reached out for them.

Alexis: Ma.. mama

Becky looked at Travis with the biggest smile and started to tear up.

Becky: Alexis?

Alexis: Ma... ma

She let tears flow and she picked her up.

Becky: Mama?

Alexis: Mama!

Becky: Travis? Did you hear her?

Travis: Her first word.

He wiped her tears off and kissed her, she then smiled back at him.

Travis: What?

Becky: Alexis? What was that?

Alexis: Ma..ma

Becky: Hear that? She picked me first.

Travis: But she'll always be daddy's little girl.

After they put her back to bed and slowly walked out, Travis pinned Becky against the wall and looked at her.

Becky: Stop teasing me.

Travis: Oh? You want me to stop?

Becky: Just take me, right here. Right now.

Travis: That's not a good enough promo to make me take action.

He kissed her and started to walk to there room when she jumped on his back and he laughed. He walked to the bed and she pulled him down and the makeout session started.

After a almost two and a half hour love making session, Becky laid next to him while they catch there breaths.

Becky: Oh.. my god.. babe

Travis: God.. you were amazing.

She kissed him and they cuddled.

Becky: I love you.

Travis: Porve it.

She turned around and smiled at him, she got on top of him and round 2 started.

End of Chapter 46.