Breaking the News..

Travis and Becky had gone to the back the hospital back in Tampa to get a better look on his collarbone. They did X-rays and saw that it was broken completely through and needed surgery, the WWE had arranged last night for him to have surgery if needed. They waited in the room for the doctors to come back and take Travis. He laid in bed trying to stay awake to see Becky, he held her hand and she smiled and kissed him. Right after that he fell asleep immediately, the nurse saw that he was out and took him to surgery. She waited in the room he was staying in for about 40 minutes, she decided to take a walk and phone Charlotte.

Becky: Hey Charlotte, are you coming up to the hospital later?

Charlotte: Yes I'm parking as we speak, meet me at the elevator.

She walked to the elevator and waited for her, not a minute later he popped out of those doors and they walked to his room.

Charlotte: Is he in surgery right now?

Becky: Yeah, I have a video of him before they wheeled him away.

She showed her the video of his loopy ass trying to stay awake and make her laugh, the video cut off with her kissing him. Becky and Charlotte talked for 10 more minutes until the nurses wheeled him back into his family size room, Becky watched them put him back where he was earlier. She walked up to the nurse and she showed her the new X-rays showing that they fully repaired his collarbone.

Becky: Thank you so much, when will he be able to leave?

Nurse: Uhm, depends on when he wakes up then we'll figure that out then.

The nurse walked out and Becky sat next to Travis. Charlotte pulled a chair up and started showing Becky there schedule for tomorrow on Smackdown, Becky saw that they didn't have her and Travis on there.

Charlotte: So they know that you're the new Smackdown Women's Champion, but they want you and Travis to go home and help him as much as you can.

Becky was surprised they gave her time off to help him for 2 weeks. She held his hands until they heard him wake up a bit.

Travis: Hey ladies. He said so quickly trying to get more comfortable in the bed.

Becky: Hey baby, the doctor said it was a success and that you'll make a full recovery.

They all saw the doctor and a nurse walk in.

Doc. Oh wow, you're already awake. We'll you'll be able to go home tomororw, we want to run more fluids into you. You had alotta damage but it was a success.

Travis: Thanks doc.

The doctor walked out and he looked at Becky with love in his eyes.

Travis: I'm so glad you stayed.

Becky: Of course I would, I also brought a friend.

Becky yelled at Charlotte out in the hallway to come in and surprise him. She walked in and hugged his good side.

Charlotte: How do you feel?

Travis: Like I got hit by a train.

Becky ran her fingers up and down his arms. She kissed him and walked towards the couch in the room and turned on RAW.

Becky: You should get some rest baby, if you wanna leave tomorrow.

He smiled and fell asleep in seconds from the drugs he was given to ease the pain. Charlotte and Becky were watching RAW when they saw the news pop up reading on screen;

"Last night during the mens Money in the Bank match, Travis Sharp became victorious until there was a technical difficulty with the sound and we saw something in him awake in him. He shook as it scared him and he fell off the biggest ladder we have in WWE. Right now Travis is sitting in the hospital after having a successful surgery to repair his collarbone. Although he'll be out for sometime, Triple H and Stephanie have agreed to let him keep the briefcase. We wish him a fast and full recovery."

Becky turned around to see him sound asleep, the nurses had wheeled in a pullout bed for Becky to sleep next to him tonight. Charlotte had hugged Becky and was saying her goodbyes, she hugged Travis and kissed his forehead and left. Beckh sat next to Travis and just stared, watching him in deep sleep. She was told they weren't going to check on him until tomorrow unless they need them so she locked the door and got ready for bed. She continued to watch RAW and saw the message about Travis pop up again and heard him speak up.

Travis: Uhg.. great.. wish they wouldn't have added the surgery part. Kinda ruins the storyline.

Becky: Why are you up? You should be resting.

Travis: I couldn't get comfortable, come lay with me.

Becky looked and saw they removed all the wires from his good side and moved it to the side he had surgery on.

Becky: I don't wanna mess anything up.

Travis: Common and get in here, you help me sleep.

She slowly laid next to him and he wrapped her around his arm around her and they laid there looking at each other. He kissed her until he was getting tired.

Travis: yawn* See its working already.

Becky: I love you.

Travis: I love you too- and fell asleep, she tried to get up but she was comfortable and fell asleep on his chest.

Next Morning*

Becky woke up to Travis looking at her.

Travis: I thought you'd never wake up. I'm glad you stayed with me.

Becky: I love you.

She kissed him snd got up and started to pack. The nurse walked in and started to take the wires outta Travis and moved his bed up.

Nurse: I checked you out already so you can go home whenever you want.

Travis: Thanks doc.

Travis started to change as soon as the nurse left, he saw becky looking at his wound. She helped him put on his shirt.

Becky: What will I do with you my daredevil?

Travis: I love you.

They kissed and started to walk back to his car, Becky helped him in the passenger seat and got in the driver seat. They drove home and saw Travis checking social media seeing all of the Superstars, Trainers and WWE Universe wishing him a speedy recovery. They walked into his apartment and just sat on the couch.

They had a nice relaxing week, Becky did most of the house work. Travis would try to help but Becky would get on his ass about what the doctor and trainers said.

Becky: Babe you need to relax, Chill and sit.

Later that night*

Travis and Becky were watching Smackdown and saw the same message they showed last night on RAW about Travis, they showed some superstar's tweets showing support. They showed Charlotte's tweet with a photo of Travis sleeping and Becky rubbing his hands in her lap saying.

@charlottewwe

"You can see the ammount of love shown in this in this photo, speedy recovery for you Travis. Love you both".

Travis and Becky smiled and she helped him to bed. They both got into bed and cuddled up, Travis kissed her head and said.

Travis: I love you babe, thanks for helping me today.

Becky: I love you too, I'll be here until you fully heal.

They kissed one more time and fell asleep. Travis fell asleep thinking that this won't be an easy 3 months.

End of Chapter 11