SummerSlam..

Travis and Becky wake up the day before SummerSlam in there new home in Tampa. They were packing to catch there flight later tonight to Brooklyn, NY; they were blasting music throught there house as they were rushing around. Becky came in to the room where Travis was packing his suitcase and dropped a pregnancy test on it. He looked down and saw it was negative, he hugged Becky.

Travis: Listen don't get worried, we have so much time.

Becky: Yeah but it may never happen.

Travis: We'll keep trying over and over until we get a positive.

Becky pulled him in and threw his bag off the bed, she dropped her robe and started going wild.

Becky: Let's go again for good luck during this weekend.

Travis: We gotta pack but screw it.

2 hours later*

They walk out and headed to the airport, they board the plane and watch a movie.

Landed at JFK International Airport*

They leave the airport and head to the hotel were they meet some of the other superstars. They walk into Charlottes room and see Alexa and Buddy hanging out.

Travis: What's up bro?

Buddy: How's it goin man?

Travis: Not bad! How's your ankle doing?

Buddy sustained an ankle injury keeping him sideline for 6 months at this point*

Buddy: Finally coming back to 205 live on tuesday.

Travis: Awesome dude, I have a question?

Buddy: Ok shoot.

All the girls saw Travis and Buddy in deep conversation.

Becky: I wonder what there talking about?

Alexa: We'll knowing those two for over 4 years it's probably football or video game.

They all laughed and Travis and Buddy were still talking.

Travis: How are you and Lexi? At planning the wedding.

Buddy: We'll it's hard to plan it since where on different brands but whenever were both home we don't plan at all. I don't know if we'll ever plan it.

Travis: See Becky and I are both on the same brand but we have no clue on what were doing. Any advice?

Buddy: Ok just don't fight over small dumb things, get the venue reserved as soon as possible and it'll roll through then.

The girls saw them hug, Travis pulled Buddy up.

Travis: Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Buddy: Listen you two will be fine brother.

They both walked over and told the girls that there gonna go eat, they all got up and got in the car to head to the restaurant.

Hour later*

They got done eating and headed back to the hotel, Buddy and Travis went to the hotel bar as the girls went upstairs to Charlottes room. Travis and Buddy ordered drinks and he saw that Travis looked upset.

Buddy: What's wrong man?

Travis: Becky and I still can't get her pregnant. I don't get it man, I think she's given up hope.