Wrestlemania..

Today was the day, Travis puts the Universal title on the line since Finn chased in his Money in the Bank contract. Becky was defending her title against Bayley in a Extreme Rules match.

Travis woke up and saw Becky was on her phone looking through her social media accounts, he slowly sat up and she smiled and kissed him.

Becky: Morning babe.

Travis: Morning.

Becky: Are you ready for today?

Travis: Physically yes, Mentally no.

Becky: Big day.

Both got up and slowly got ready, he packed both of there gear into one bag and sat it next to the door all ready to go. Becky was showering as he went through his phone, he saw a text from Katie.

Katie: Hey, Alexis keeps crying from teething. What do I do?

Travis: Should be teething ring in the freezer.

Travis knew she must be getting her first year molars and knew she must be in pain and discomfort.

Becky walked out all dressed up and saw him on his phone.

Becky: What's up?

Travis: Oh Katie wanted to know what to help Alexis with her teething.

Becky: Aww, my poor baby.

After she was finally ready, they headed to the arena and saw a huge crowd outside.

Becky waved at the fans that saw her in there car. Travis parked in the arena with everyone else, both went to unpack when they ran into Finn and Bayley.

Bayley: Hey you two.

Finn: Hey lads.

Becky: How are you two?

Bayley: Doing alright, you both ready?

Travis: Big day for us all.

Finn: All I know is that it's going to be fun for us all.

Travis: Dammit Finn, always gotta go soft haha.

They all laughed and walked around meeting fans for the VIP experience, Travis and Becky then found themselves in catering just waiting for the show to start. They sat with Charlotte and AJ as the monitors showed Booker T signing off the pre show.

Travis held Becky's hand as she kissed his cheek, they watched as the show was starting and they could hear the fireworks explode outside.

They saw the first match was the battle royal with some of the talent that was almost ruled out of Mania.

AJ: So how's Alexis?

Becky: Growing.

Travis: Too fast.

Charlotte: I heard she's got some teething problems?

Travis: Yeah probably her year molars coming in.

Becky: I can tell you now, she hates everyone when she's in pain.

AJ: Don't blame her.

Becky and Travis left catering and went to their locker room and watched the show a bit until Becky jumped on him.

Travis: Hey.. woah.