Oh My God..

Becky just watched Travis take his first breath, it made her happy that he's breathing on his own. The doctor examined him to see if anything was wrong.

Doc: Everything looks good so far, now he is on alot of pain killers after that punctured lung. If he wakes up just hit that red button on the side of his bed and a nurse will be here quick.

Becky: Thanks doc.

He left and Becky just held Travs hand and just thought of the future, is it career over? Is he going to wake up? She teared up again but slowly fell asleep next to him holding his hand.

About an hour later*

She felt her phone vibrate and slowly answered it.

Becky: Hello?

Unknown Number: Hey Becky, it's Katie.

Becky: Oh hey, sorry I ment to call you an hour ago but I fell asleep.

Katie: That's ok, how's my big brother doing?

Becky: Well they took him off all tests and he's out of the medical induced coma but he hasn't woken up yet, I'm a bit worried.

Katie: We'll I'm happy he's breathing on his own, I saw all the WWE news headlines with the picture and everything.

Becky: Yeah I was scared and alone. Luckily I had Lexi and Buddy with me.

Katie: Yeah they're nice people, listen I'm getting on my flight to come see you. I'll call you when I land.

Becky: Ok bye Katie.

Katie: See ya.

She hung up and looked at Travis who was opening his eyes, Becky's eyes widened as she was so happy and shocked. She slowly stood up and watched him move around and be fully awake, she rapidly pressed the button has she was shaking in joyful tears. A nurse rushed in to see Travis was awake, she then ran out and grabbed Dr. Miller.

Becky: Travis?

Travis: Becks?

She hugged him slowly and kissed him long and passionately, she was so happy that her best friend was awake and alive. She cried and cried as he slowly wiped her tears away; The doctor came in shocked.

Doc: Wow Travis, you're awake.

Travis: Yeah I guess so, what happened?

Doc: You were in a horrific car accident and almost killed you.

Travis was in pure shock as he doesn't remember any of that. The doctor checked his heart rate and blood pressure and finally left, Travis still had ahold of Beckys hand.

Travis: I don't remember what happend. So I was in a freak accident?

Becky: Yeah, it almost killed you babe. Your car's gone and you're alive.

Travis: Wow.

They just looked at each other and she smiled, he tried but he was too exhausted to really do much but just talk.

Travis: I remember writing you a note and then here I am.

Becky: This note?

She pulled it out of her coat pocket and gave it to him, he read it and nodded.

Travis: That's the one.

Becky: Oh Trav, I thought I lost you. I didn't know what to do but cry, I didn't want to lose you.