I'm Sorry (Part 2)..

Lexi drew Becky a bath, light candles and had some songs playing in the bathroom waiting for her. She let Becky relax and try and clear her head. She washed the dishes as Becky was trying to relax, she forgot to take her phone away. Becky was scrolling through her phone of pictures of her and her husband. She got a post notification from Travis's Instagram and it was a video of him working out and had a song playing. It was "Hereafter" by. Architects and the caption read.

@tsharpwwe

"I can't live without you, I love you! Forever and always!!

She looked the song up and listened to the lyrics, it was singing about how someone couldnt live without the girl, they couldn't deal with the situation. She just listened and started to cry until Lexi knocked.

Lexi: Becks? Are you ok?

Becky: No

She slowly came in and saw that Becky was in a towel and was just sobbing. She sat next to her and comforted her as much as she could. She saw that Becky was scrolling through her photos and it was pictures of there wedding day and honeymoon in Cabo. She slowly stopped crying and smiled, Lexi smiled as they looked at there first dance pictures.

Lexi: That one's my favorite.

It was a picture of Becky shoving cake all over Travis's face.

Becky: God I miss him Lex's!!

She cried again until she physically couldn't.

Lexi: Hey let's go make popcorn and watch Disney movies all night.

Becky: I'd like that, maybe it'll clear my head a bit.

Lexi made popcorn and Becky pulled up her favorite The Lion King.

Back wity Buddy and Travis*

Buddy was trying to calm Trav down by playing video games with him. They were playing WWE 2K19 and he won a couple rounds and Buddy won a couple. They did one more with hitting randoms until Travis landed on Becky. He instantly got depressed, Buddy turned the TV off and looked at Travis.

Travis: Fuck man.

He teared up and just looked down.

Buddy: Listen man, we gotta snap you outta this. What do you wanna do today?

Travis: I have no clue man.

Buddy: Well Lexi said she's gonna stop by soon to get a couple things. Is that ok?

Travis: Well it's not my choice if she comes over or not. I don't want to push you two apart, I can go rent a hotel room.

Buddy: Nah man you'll stay here.

They got up and decided to go and get some food.

Back at Trav and Becky's*

They finished watching Finding Nemo and Finding Dori so Lexi asked Becky

Lexi: So I have to run home and get a few things since I'm staying all week. Would you want to hitch a ride? I don't think there home.

Becky: Sure.

They got into Lexi's Porsche Cayenne Sport and headed for her and Buddy's house. Lexi spotted Buddy's 2018 F-250 leaving the house with looks like Travis, lucky she saw that Becky wasn't looking. Lexi parked and both got out and walked in, the animal's ran up to both girls and Becky kneeled to pet them all.

Becky: They must smell Lucy.

Lexi: Just wait, you'll be all over you investigating that other dog.