Survivor Series..

Becky and Travis had a nice 2 months off to celebrate but Travis was glad that Becky had something to keep her occupied instead of constantly bugging Travis about getting a dog. She wouldn't leave hin alone with it, showing him photo's of pugs she wants. She even tricked him into taking her to a pet store once, he was forced to see pug puppies but he kept telling her that they're just too busy to have a puppy.

Survivor Series was in Orlando this year so they had a little bit more time to spend at home together newly married. So Becky called Charlotte and Bayley to come over and Lexi to come later, and Travis called Finn and AJ to go out and meet Buddy. So he kissed Becky and got in his Dodge Charger and meet the boys at the golf course to hit a couple holes before they leave for Orlando. Travis rented 2 golf carts and they headed for hole one.

AJ: Alright let's bet 100 bucks a hole? Best shot gets paid?

Buddy: Hell yeah.

Finn: Sure.

Travis: I'm gonna kick all your asses.

While the boys went from hole to hole, the girls where back at Trav and Beckys house. Lexi walked in with Becky giving her a glass full of wine.

Becky: Here, drink up sista.

Alexa: Wow, thank you. Have I missed anything?

Charlotte: Just looking through the wedding photos.

Bayley: Don't forget Cabo!!

They all kept drinking and looking through the photos until Lexi came through photo that was a little odd and showed it.

Alexa: Um is this Sasha?

Charlotte: She wasn't invited.

Becky: Oh my god.

Alexa: She's watching Travis and you dance, more looking at him.

Becky: We'll there's nothing we can do now.

Bayley: I wouldn't worry about her honestly, I think it's just a crush.

Alexa: We'll hopefully it will blow over.

Becky worried a bit after seeing multiple pictures of her staring at Travis. The girls noticed she started to get upset so they all went outside in the back and just enjoyed the rest of the day.

Alexa: So how's trying to sweet talk Travis on getting a puppy?

Becky: Uhg he is hard to break, he'll I was so desperate that I bribed him with undressing in front of him.

Charlotte: Becky!!

Becky: I just wanted to see, all he did was grab my robe and kissed me then we fell asleep.

Bayley: Don't worry he'll break soon.

Becky: I hope so, I've been looking online at all things pug pups.

They all continued to talk.

Back at the golf course*

They were on the seventh hole while AJ had ranked almost twelve hundred dollars, Buddy had six hundred and Finn and Travis had both had 300. The sun was almost setting and the boys were feeling pretty good after they finished all the beer's. They headed back to the club house and all sat down.

Finn: Bayley text me about Becky talking about the dog.

Travis: Uhg don't get me started, I know she wants a puppy and I do too but we just don't have time for a pup right now.